EVENT Getting to Know You

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 4, 2020.

1. I thought so too

2. My card collection is not getting collected anymore it's showing you secretly asked tarot to not count it in your collection, why is that

3. Hi y’all, hope I’m not bothering but I have an issue, or a question.
    I’ve been hiting the tarot dealer each time I had tarot cards dropping from potd, cat, etc, but since yesterday my tarot cards won’t convert into crystals; I’m stuck at the same drop since the first day, and even tjough my tarot cards number keeps increasing, hitting the tarot dealer doesn’t change anything. Am I doing anything wrong?

Lanaya and Sasuquatch like this.
  4. There is a cap on how many of your Tarot Decks will be converted into Cards and Crystals, regardless of how many you and your RS have combined. If you only have 10 and your RS has 1000, you won't suddenly have 1010 X your Compatibility Bonus. You need to provide in this relationship too!

5. i know, I have +800 and she has +400, we are both playing, so I don’t understand why :/

Sasuquatch likes this.
  6. You can search for her like any other please but please put spaces between

7. Why have this and the recent hunt drops sucked even more than usual? I’ve opened up 40+ boxes plus numerous timer boxes and all I really got was the hunts floor and poster multiple times. I traded for everything else that I have.

8. I love how the people on the rs leaderboard are the same people on the hunt leaderboard, seems totally fair that ten people get two sets of rewards.

9. When looking for Rs do their cards matter? I have like 300-400 and they’re not converting sometimes

10. Yes.

11. So what’s the deal? Am I supposed to look for ppl with more cards than me?

12. I bought 4 invites but only managed to use 3 other one is not seen.. its gone!! 😭 please help

13. Usually they will show up if you completely close that app and restart

14. Not necessarily more than you, but people with a lot of cards = more crystals for you if you get a decent rating. :) So definitely prioritize people that have at least several hundred cards.

15. My cards have been at 2,020 since yesterday morning. I've been getting tarot decks since then (barely, half the time they don't show up/increase even after finishing a party and restarting app so that's another problem 🙄), and hitting the tarot dealer. I've hit her with many different relationships, still no change. What's up? Tired of sending message after message to support with no answer or a half-assed "Read the forum post" and close.

Sasuquatch likes this.
  16. I know you said you've tried restarting the app, but have you tried clearing the cache in settings? I find that helps me a lot with glitches.

17. Yeah even hitting people with hella crystals and tarot with a decent compatibility my number doesn’t go up 🌚 this event is too confusing

hxneybee and Sasuquatch like this.
  18. Your not suppose to hit ppl... the number of cards go up every time you win more tarot cards from POTD, the valentines parties, cc, kini, and PPOTD. When you win cards from those you go to the tarot dealer and hit. You may no get a lot of crystals and cards from the tarot dealer. You can also ask for help on here, campus, pub, or contact act if you need help clearing up any confusion

19. Not* but some crystals and cards is better than getting nothing. So make sure to do a lot of parties that drops