EVENT Getting to Know You

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Who is the tarot dealer?

2. IGN is "The Tarot Dealer"
    with the spaces, without the quotation marks

3. So my question, they say if you do /tarot you can find out your compatibility but once I do that it says you don’t have kirans tarot cards how do I get these?

4. It was part of a story pass a while back. The only way to get the 4mcs Kiran deck is to trade for it.

5. Heyyy I am a little behind on stuff so I don't know if this has been addressed. But us noobs can not hit some of the inv. Parties. I know ATA must be busy but I feel as though it is unfair to all those who are starting off. They don't get their drops or the cash inflow which sucks. Please do something to change it ❤ thank you!!

6. S
    So only the people who did the story pass can do the compatibility test?

7. Anyone know the symbols we’ll get for a perfect match? 👀

8. I'm a bit confused about this. Can you progress on the story pass without the deck or not?

9. That is incorrect. The compatibility test and the /tarot chat game are NOT connected in any way. The ONLY way to do the compat test is to hit the player "The Tarot Dealer" while you are in an RS.

Using /tarot is a game done in club chat or PMs and requires the item Kiran's Tarot Deck. It does not affect this hunt whatsoever.

10. 💘💘💘 both ways is perfect match.

Carrie likes this.
  11. what do you need to drop in invite parties? and where to get it ehatever it is?

12. Fashionable Invites. They are available in the Shop or in Valentine's Romance Boxes

sara_lou likes this.
  13. I don’t mean hitting I mean dating them. Rsing people with higher counts and then hitting the dealer doesn’t give memore cards

Sasuquatch likes this.
  14. Was looking forward to the avas but they're meh this hunt

15. Oh okay, that's great and thank you for clarifying. I didn't see anything about the tarot deck on the original post so I was wondering what part did I miss, haha. Turns out I just didn't pay attention that the question was about /tarot. 🤦‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  16. Is there more than one perfect match? I found mine but got fewer drops from that than from a less-than-perfect match.

17. It also depends on how many tarot decks they and you have to combine.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Yeah, that's why I was hoping there might be another match out there for me. The one I found is someone's alt so.....not a lot of decks

19. Just wondering if anyone made the "rewards and story tiers" thread for this hunt.
    Cause i cant find it in forums.

20. Yes, you can find it on the Other Questions/Discussion part

Muschi likes this.