EVENT Getting to Know You

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Gifts have seriously been lacking this hunt šŸ˜” I just want to send my rs special gifts

-Loki, Galaxias, Barbie_Klaus and 5 others like this.
  2. Yeah we didn't get RS gifts or 5b gifts šŸ’”

-Loki and Galaxias like this.
  3. Should have at least made RS gifts for valentines..Lol. Itā€™d make sense and be sweet.

4. Anyone else not get refunded for their invites?

5. Wym?

6. The 5ec invites from Valentineā€™s Day. Youā€™re supposed to get a refund, if you didnā€™t use them.

Muschi likes this.
  7. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever given out refunds for those but Iā€™ve also never had any left over. Well no, actually I had an invite left over from a Halloween hunt & didnā€™t get refunded for it.

8. They used to refund people for them. A few of my club members have been refunded in the past, like for last yearā€™s valentineā€™s hunt.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Yes. I recall getting a DN once, and 5 ECs another time for refunds. I didn't have any leftover from this hunt though.

Chrisy18 likes this.
  10. The leaderboard avas are the ones with the tattoos on them . @bobby733

11. Ppl still sell these shards ? šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I mean if they have the boxes still .... I srsly want either the neckties or the Feathers ava šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

12. The avatars are no longer available.

LeeJarrett and IamSAMurai like this.
  13. The tarot deck is available?

14. [​IMG]
    She did name change and i can't fight with her its showing DTW and her status msg is showing "Fight me to get your compatibility score"
    Help me anyone.

15. Hit range was deleted against it during the hunt then put back to normal after it ended. You out of hit range so you cant hit

16. I dunno if anyone was able to explain this to you when brought it up, but invite parties are based on stats, and they should have told you, you wouldn't be able to successfully hit the party before inviting you.

Parties get progressivhitarder to hit the bigger they are.