NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. If you have ios please get the latest pimd update and you will be able to see LB 💙

brittany_hey likes this.
  2. I'm sorry, but the new XC mission is ridiculous. You've less than 5 seconds to manage and steal the spotlight of someone with decent stats, then the rest is taken over by 150MCs+. Basically it's an additional award for the top 10 or whatever people, who already benefit from everything else in this game and the rest of us have pretty much no shot.

Nj, IridescentRose, Love and 18 others like this.
  3. How to get this spotlight thing?

4. You have to hit the person who has it. But half of us can't see who has it.

5. There was an iOS update yesterday that has opened up the leaderboard.

6. That is not what Lee was talking about.

7. Can someone please explain to me what we are supposed to do? How do you see who has the spotlight?

8. The top of the leaderboard is the person who holds the spotlight though, or am I wrong on that?

9. If your app is up to date you should be able to see the leaderboard for the xc the person that has 4000 points or above will be the one with the spotlight ☺️

brittany_hey likes this.
  10. I'm not sure. We can't see the spotlight at all. :(

11. Sorry I’m late. honestly I just danced @TheSpotlight and it said I had the spotlight for 13s then [ATA]Strange took it. after that I had no clue what to do lol

Hera likes this.
  12. I can't speak for everyone on this. My friend, who has Android was able to see the leaderboard as is.

As an iPhone user, I only got that function after getting the new update last night.

But basically, yeah, as was mentioned, the top of the XC leaderboard (who has the +4000 bonus for holding the stoplight) is the person that you want to hit. It goes really fast and is hard to get. On top of that, players who are in the 100MCs + get into in within seconds and then its useless for other players as we can't land a hit to steal spotlight.

Bratsturbation likes this.
  13. Here's a quick screenshot from a few mins ago of the XC leaderboard to give you an idea.

[​IMG]

Bratsturbation and Hera like this.
  14. This is confusing, so I'm staying out of it. It's sad that I was excited about these extracurriculars when they first came out because I thought they could be accessible to all players independent of stats and/or amount of money spent.

I understand having exclusives such as the crowns and things like that, but it would be nice to still have those easier extracurriculars with simpler rewards.

15. Thanks everyone for all the answers and screenshots ☺️ The update for the app didn’t come thru until this morning for me so I was truly a lil lost lol

I will say I do miss the party/dance XCs as they felt more accessible to all types of players, but this reminds me a bit of the Snowman fort/snowball hunt which was fun too.

16. Oh, is there no spotlight item in the showcase? Are you only able to determine it by #1 on LB?

17. Not that I've seen. I've tried the XC a few times, but either there's nothing else that signifies it or I was late by a second or so 🤷🏼‍♀️

18. How tf do you hit @TheSpotlight if they're constantly dtw??? I couldn't fight, eavesdrop, anything. Then you can't hit the people who get it because they're 150mcs+.

-KushXPrincess- likes this.
  19. I got it once by chance literally had fight ready until the clock turned :00 but then like you said it’s hard to keep it or even get it from someone else on the lb because the stats are so high!

SnowSparrow and LeeJarrett like this.
  20. Ata thanks for creating something lower stat players will never accomplish. Real nice of u