NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. FYI, if anyone wants to know (because I got kinda pissed off) but the person who is always on top of the leaderboard for the new XC, doesn't even want the avis, but is doing it because she doesn't want others to get it. She literally walled it on her friends wall. What a fun and fair game!

2. Meanwhile I actually want the avi, and she ignored me when I asked her if she was going to try topping all the spotlights. 🙄 I dunno what she's trying to achieve, but she's coming off snobby as hell.

3. I haven't checked forums in a while, my apologies. You have to make sure they're DTW, not just eavesdropping them. If you try to fight/dance and it says "defender too weak" you should be able to ED and take it. I've done it from smaller accounts on t50 accounts, have had 100kcs accounts take it from me, and it's the only way I can take it from t50 players 💀

4. why is that there is only 2 for me.
    the collection fest and soak up the spotlight.
    what should i do to get some XC's like unboxing and party harder

5. The unboxing and party/fight ones have been discontinued for a bit, probably until the spotlight one ends or something. They come and go.

6. Time to give up PIMD!! another cash hungry app

Salting10, Zulila, HaBaek and 5 others like this.
  7. They need money to run the game 🤧 I love how y'all think it's free for them to keep the game running

8. I'm not the one who's so obsessed I made an alt with their name. 🙄

Salting10 and Dhiwatah like this.
  9. Is the XC bugged right now ? Or just me

Salting10 and SparkleFarts like this.
  10. Yes.. you’re not the only one.

SparkleFarts and Ket like this.
  11. I'm not even on EVERY complaint thread 😂 I had 0 issues with the myth pass, but have I said anything on the thread u made about it? No I haven't. So please don't come at me lying to make yourself look better.

Salting10 and SheIsFierce like this.
  12. I can’t even open the XC list. It crashes the app.

13. I redownloaded and it helped w/ my issue maybe you can try the same

14. Same🥺

Ket likes this.
  15. Try to redownloaded and see if that helps

16. I was upset about the “Spotlight” Ec but all the tea in this form has me like 🌚 🍵

HaBaek, itsclara, Ket and 1 other person like this.
  17. Its the spotlight glasses tradable?
    I was in spot 11😢

18. No, sadly

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  19. I want to know about the spotlight and how get it 🙄

20. I think to steal spotlight you hit the person in first place on the leaderboard