CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Love you always!

2. One thing that remember before I played the game I use to bothering my sister for play the game alot and I ask her let me try it now look at me playing the game every day I even told her I wouldn't spend a dime in the game. I met great people that helped me alot. I'm really glad that I can be a part of PIMD. Thank you Mixie and PIMD Staff

3. I love you so much! My sister from another mister! My pea pod buddy! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

4. ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธHaving you makes me a winner already.. Tho i whine on ur pms for not winning every MOD trivias and forum contest ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ I love you lovie, together-forever

5. HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY PIMD
    THIS IS SO ADDICTED GAMES ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โฃโฃโฃ

6. One of the best things that happened is I met my rs @JW-AceOfPlace on this game. Theyโ€™re one of the most sweetest people I could ever know. As well as the entire Jokers Wild club family! Without them Iโ€™d be nothing in the game ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Psyche likes this.
  7. You didn't have to tell everyone about my secret ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Ade likes this.
  8. Congrats on 9 years PIMD! My account I think is like 7-8 years old but my relationship with PIMD is so on and off I've only actually played for like 3-4 years.

Anyway! My favorite person on here has got to be @KenzieParker. She and I met at REDACTED. A club which she and I ended up being admins in. We, together with some of the other admins, ran that club until some drama came up and we ultimately disbanded. However, through all the drama, Kenzie was the one I could always PM and we'd always see eye to eye. Not just on how to run the club, but also how we played the game in which we'd hoard showcase items. We still chat from time to time and basically show each other our new hauls or to rant about whatever. So cheers, K! Hope we win these crates for our showcases. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Psyche likes this.
  9. my favorite memory would be meeting my dearest kre, @Krezella. we used to do club hopping every summer and create love teams in each club!!! : [ good ol' days! i know she won't be able to read this since she's not very active as of now (main reason why we only do club hopping on vacations) but having her in any club makes me feel like that club is a home. i also remember times wherein we complete jobs just to earn ECs. we'd wait for each other to have enough ECs to be able to buy pimkey and open event boxes--- and both regret buying it bc we only got hunt drops loool,,,,,, also yes we're broke. can't afford buying ec. happiest anniv, pimd. you keep me entertained and busy for years, thanks also for the amazing people i've met here ;[ don't think i can thank u enough <3

Psyche likes this.
  10. :cool: Anymore legend besides me??

DSK671H likes this.
  11. Forgot
    to mention.. wishing all Merry Christmas & Happy new year!!! :p

DSK671H likes this.
  12. I Remember @Girl-on-Fire was asking Always the price of Item she got and I answer always Double the price on it( so i always Gain some profit ) until she discover and Know The Pricing :) ,coz I love her Like 1:2 :)

Happy Anniversary Pimd!! #LonglivetheApp!! Oh The Apes i mean ๐Ÿค 

13. Iโ€™ve been playing this game for almost 6 years now. And I always try to get all my friends to play it. But finally Iโ€™ve succeed and my best friend @destiny4645 has started playing it and I could be more excited. But happy 9 years to the game and everyone who plays it.

Psyche likes this.
  14. First happy anniversary pimd๐Ÿ’š
    @CaseyMay ๐Ÿ’’ I love you girl you are a true blessing! when I first met you I was on the verge of quitting pimd for good, but it was you that showed me ppl can still be kind and not petty as so many are here ๐Ÿคญ we have come a long way in such a short time and have met some truly amazing queens๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ’š

15. So @Coffee-Panda and me got to know eachother when our club started back then haha and we have always helped eachother get better at the game and even competet against each other to get stronger. I sadly had to stop playing for a while but came back to see her a lot stronger but just as kind as always ๐ŸŒธ Love you hun ๐Ÿ’• Thanks for everything ๐Ÿ˜ Merry Christmas everyone ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’•

Psyche likes this.
  16. I don't have much comment, but i always get tired playing any game or using any app after a period of time, but pimd is something that has become a part of me, and the first gaming app, i decided i would do in game purchase, speaking as being a miser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, i never really thought of that before sos kudos, and you brought me to the most important part and made me met the most important person in my life, so every moment is a great one thanks pimd and ATA๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ and my fav moment is my rs and gf @iLoveToMoan

17. Happy Holidays everyone ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

18. Ive really enjoyed playing this game and I love everyone who I've met. I love my club but Ihave to say that one of my best friend from the start is @pikapiya

Psyche likes this.
  19. Happy 9th anniversary PIMD ๐Ÿ’—
    My favourite memory is probably when I got and completed my first set of avatars namely Sunset Sweetheart and Boulevard Boyfriend from years ago. I and @_OiOi_ went all crazy in doing POTD then to get hunt combined items so we can trade them off for keys. We stayed up late in our home club to do parties during that hunt and tried our best to chat ourselves up through the drowsiness. That moment started our nearing 5 year friendship. Thank you PIMD ๐Ÿ’— and if u see this love u Oi ๐Ÿค—

Psyche likes this.
  20. Oml my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’š Ilysm Dee even tho youโ€™re the phatest rat I know ๐ŸŒš

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.