CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy 9 years PIMD.

I have seen a lot of players ovet the time and shared a bond with quite a few.
    I would like to tag my tutu @_Gin_ for helping me out in many occassions and making the gameplay more enjoyable.

You guys have put in a lot of effort to bring the game many a miles and wish u continue this

Ps: Don't forget the f2p playerds

2. My Bestfriend and I both play the game. Are in a relationship to help each other out with Avis and send each other the relationship gifts. I would never have grown this far without her and her with out me. Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› @leisha99

3. Happy 9th Birthday PIMD! Wow, I can't believe that it has already been 9 years since this game was created. Thank you for making such good memories in this game. There may have been bad times, but we got through it together as one. Thank you ATA for creating an addicting game and I hope this game lasts many years more!πŸ’– Also, My best memory in this game was being part of the forums. It was like my daily newspaper on things like gossip, guides, and checking out new hunts and avatars. I would also like to thank you @hOrO-melissa05- for being the best pres. I've ever known and a total mom in-game!πŸ’• Once Again, Happy 9th Aniversary PIMD! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!πŸŽ„πŸŒŸπŸ’•

hOrO-melissa05- likes this.
  4. lmao s/o to voldemort u know who u r

5. Happy birthday! πŸ₯°

6. Happy birthday PIMD.

I’ve made a very dear IRL friend through here, my RS, @TaewynSkywalker. She deserves a shout out.

My most memorable moment, however, has to be The Bubbling Cauldron’s 22 hour free flash that @StormyRain17 and I ran for the majority of the time it was on. It was absolutely insane.

-StormiE- likes this.
  7. @ALEXANDER-TheGreat we’ve gone through so much. I remember that it was his birthday when I showed this game to him. We were hooked afterwards. We’ve created so many clubs together and gone through so many SFWs together. There is one time in particular that truly makes everything memorable. When we created our first club it was named -Ego Trippin- back when we were both smol beans. It was amazing we were both new to adminship and we were REALLY bad at it. Though we kept to it and worked really hard and eventually made it work out in the end. Maybe one day I’ll force him to reopen the club again for old times sake. Happy 9 years!

Aethereal and Ecchisaurus like this.
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATA! !! I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS AND I MUST SAY IT HAS BEEN A VERY FUN RIDE. I HAVE MET LIFE LONG FRIENDS, FOUND LOVE, LOST LOVE AND OF COURSE LOST MANY ACCOUNTS πŸ˜‚. I AM GOING TO MENTION @-_i_InCuBus_IN_lovE_- . One of my closest friends. ONCE AGAIN HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU.

9. Happy Birthday PIMDπŸŽ‰
    I actually started this game as a offer wall for another game. Immediately hooked! I have so many memories. I have met so many awesome talented people from all over the world as well as learning about all the different cultures. I can be having a bad day, log onto the game and immediately begin to forget why I was even having a bad day. If I had to choose the absolute best memory it would be meeting my Rs iBuckeye_HerSlave. He has changed my life!! We share everything about our lives. It’s so amazing to have someone that is just as excited as I am for new hunts and events. He has played 7 years and I love hearing about how things were as well as experiencing all the new. He always has me so hype and motivated. We have never missed a day of talking or playing since we started rs 7 months ago! Tbh I couldn’t imagine missing one day talking to him or playing Pimd. Thankyou for all the great memories and friendships. Keep doing what you do PimdπŸ‘πŸ˜˜

10. I remember when I first started all those years ago, I've been playing on and off since 2013-2014. One person that I've kept in contact with has been @iMisa-UN-AdoreYou. I have so many memories of her that I can't pick just one. All of our memories are special to me.

11. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚Happy birthdayπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
    Tbh this the best game ever i playing. Thanks God i found this game. This game make me meet alot ppl. Not all ppl is bad and not all ppl is good too. I found someppl like family for me. I love them. We always try help other. This game make me found someone who make me broken heart. But i found someone i really care and love so much too. But i know we Cant together, for me he really important i trust him alot. I hope someday i can meet him in real life. I always hope.

And for ATA. Happy birthday be grow more and more. You favorit game for me. I pray that this game can survive despite the storm. Keep spirit for all members ata. U already do the best as much u can. Be more and more creative than last years. Make us not bored and always come back. I hope that in the future Pimd can be more successful than now. Thank you ❀️ sorry if it's too longπŸ™ˆπŸ’•

12. 8 years ago my friend @iWantMyHandsSoakedWithYourBlood introduced me this game. I tried to quit many times, but I keep coming back.

8 years ago i met these lovely people that became so close to me. Although some of them went inactive, still we kept in touch with each other. I miss my home club tho, Xx-Death Angels-xX who helped me to get where i am now.

PIMD before is all about helping each other. I remembered those players giving us this list of inactives that we can farm so we can earn money for upgrading. And that moment when you reached LCBC and almost everyone will congratulate you, it really feels like a big achievement, truly a hard work pays off. I miss those moments.

To those people who became my friends from day one, i am glad that i didn't let you slip away, with you guys around makes this game more interesting.

Thank you PIMD. Happy 9th year anniversary and more years to come!

13. I met my Bestie here this year....... it's good to know such an amazing person. Well that person is @Adeldoable ........so memories there are alot of them because we fight almost everyday......but the best memory is.....well everyday having her in my life is always memorable for me....

Adeldoable likes this.
  14. And Happy Birthday ATA......i hope u grow more old🌚

15. my most fav memorable moment is honestly when I met ign @Leo. I remember starting off PIMD not knowing anyone ( as I am super awko and don't know how to start conversations / carry on conversations ) till i met Leo. She is the most super sweetest and the best person who ever existed in this whold world ngl. We bonded automatically through our igns because we were using short igns and then everything took off after that. She's someone that I can trust fully and know that she'll be there for me through thick and thin. I'm really so glad that I got to meet the best person ever through PIMD and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. πŸ’œ

16. Oh wow Happy 9th Bday PIMD πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚
    Well i also got my 8th bday in here a week ago πŸ˜‚ we're so close right, pimd 😝
    I have met so many people here. Mostly already inactives and i dont really remember their names 😒 sometimes i miss them tbh.
    It was a funny moment when i just met @Ina πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€ she's also an old player but turns out we had same friends back then πŸ˜‚ our friends were in the same circle but i just met her few months ago when we were in a same club. It's a small world yet so big πŸ₯Ί
    And she's been my very bestfriend here since then. Going to war together, helping each other, and gossiping a lot about everything 🀫

Here's a little secret about her. She's probably older than her reward here 🀭

Inactive likes this.
  17. Will be my ninth as well on 31st! HAPPY 9-sary to us!

18. When angie and I stayed up day and night for the doll pvp Hunt destroying pots and topping each other up for two weeks πŸ₯΄

19. Awww I just saw this πŸ™ˆβ€οΈπŸ’•..You are So amazing, and So sweet and Incredibly talented, and I'm beyond lucky to know you!!! I'm so thankful for that πŸ₯°.πŸ’•and as far as being the best pres.. I try lolπŸ™ˆπŸ€—Tysm @Moschino and all your other past igns lol (you know what I'm talking about lol) ok I'm a dork.. πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ€—

Ae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.