CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I miss the wars. I’ve played 4.5 years! So many memories with good people ♥️ my favorite was my wedding war I hosted, 4 years ago this coming January. I took some screenshots and recently found them. How many old players do you see? If memory serves me right, this was an epic war, and I believe the last wedding war I saw on game. Bring back PWars!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toad likes this.
  2. my favourite memory is becoming friends with @ThotNuggets. i don’t know what i would do without her she’s my rock, my best friend forever💕🥰 we talk about the weirdest things and we’re awkward asf but she’s my other half and my lesbian lover / soulmate and if it wasn’t for this game i never would’ve met her so i am truly blessed and thankful that i downloaded this game and started to play it.

Psyche likes this.
  3. OMG 😂 i just noticed it and i just knew this new features here 😂.

Yes, the best memory here if we met such a good person, and that's the reason why we are still here.
    We learned a lot of things here. Because of PIMD we meet new people around the world, because of PIMD we meet friends even the fake one. Because of PIMD, we found love even its toxic one.
    We laugh, we cry... but we are still here.

@Lea Thank you for everything and you know i always wanted to post something like this here..about us hahaha. Thank you for being such a great person. I love you too and forever will 💞

@RayN0r Thank you for always being here. Its almost 5 years. I left, you left..but we keep coming back to each other. I always ask myself "why" and still asking...
    Thank you so much for your time, your love and everything. I love you my sweet wonderful lovely RS ❤️ and always will.

Happy 9th Anniversary PIMD.
    We found ♥️ here.

Maniacal_Laith, Psyche and Lea like this.
  4. happy birthday pimd ,, Looking forward to many more birthday wishes for you

5. I met my now rs @-Synodic- though an alt about 6 months after I started playing. A year and a half later he has become a wonderful friend who I can talk to about rl stuff without fear of judgement. He is the kind of person that makes me stay in game because you never know when you may meet a new and real friend.

Psyche likes this.
  6. Meeting my now best friend, my rs in game. We've gotten really close and she's amazing ♥️

Psyche likes this.

7. Aawwwe. Thanks sweety! Hope you had a happy holiday and many more PIMD anniversaries to come!

8. Probably one of my most memorable moment was when I got back into the game from a couple week break. it brought me back into a somewhat freshness of the game when i first started almost a whole year ago. It was also the same time when my club before was kinda falling apart so i joined this new one that i really loved for a long time, i also found this really awesome guy @Sing who became one of my best friends and someone i grew to cherrish as someone close, especially after something weird had happened before.... so yeah i would have to say my most memorable moment being coming back after a break. 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Psyche likes this.
  9. When I think in a memorable moment, I think it was when I found my annoying, dumbass and amazing friend @Calebes He was such a stupid boy back then who was blind af to see that I was helping him and making him wake up. But after so many different things that happened to him and me, now we back at the game and we are stronger than even in our friendship. He is one of the best person I could met here!
    Happy bday, PIMD🥰🖤🌼

_Alpha_ and Psyche like this.
  10. Happy 9th Birthday PIMD! I miss the first guy I've met here. He was such a sweetheart but he left without saying goodbye. I remember back then the Pups used to help tutors. I was lucky I found a couple of kind players back then. Also those times we still have rules for cat parties such a pain🤣 I remember I have to stay awake all night just to get a beautiful avatar. Such a great time before. Players actually chatting in Campus no buying stuffs. Wish we could go back to old times.

11. Firstly: A Happy 9th Birthday to the game and all its members!

My 2 or so years here has nothing been short of a spectacular journey...

Being an introvert, I've always kept to my comfort zone. I was content to mostly hitting parties, thereafter retreating into real life...

I tended to not speak nor join much at all in club chats.

Needless to say, a lot of people don't know me -- much more, have heard of me.

However, the better half of 2019 has changed all that for me.

It has had me become more engaged with my fellow players, as well as with my own clubmates...

There is one person, in particular, who has had a considerable impact on my life -- both here in the game, and out there in the real world: @Ch (otherwise known as "Maggie" to her PIMD friends and family).

Around 6, 6.5 months ago, I had been contemplating moving from my then-club; and, out of sheer chance, I cam across Just Desires.

I, then, unceremoniously reached out to Ch -- enquiring about the possibility of joining her club.

She did not know me at all, nor I her.

Nevertheless, she graciously replied to me; assuring me that I am more than welcome in JD.

That, I may proceed with joining, as soon as I deem myself ready for the move.

I have been in her club, since.

Not only is she one of the most generous, most self-less people I have had the immense blessing to know...

In welcoming me to her home here, she has also opened the doors for me to meet more interesting, wonderful people -- most of whom, I'm positive I wouldn't have met, otherwise (what, with my own self-contained personality).

Through her, I've met some of the best people I could ever hope for.

Some had pushed me to find my old self again (who I used to be, before I had lost myself along the way; in life).

Some have inspired me so, that I felt invigorated and encouraged enough to venture out and try to participate in these events.

Some, have believed in me so much so; that I found myself having faith in me once again.

I've read a lot of the stories posted herein, and believe that each deserves its own merit and recognition.

I, for one, do not know if mine shall be of note-worthy.

Nevertheless, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my club owner and friend: May you continue to grace more lives as you go about here, and in the real world.

You are a true gem.

Thank you for everything.

Ch, SINAGtrese and Recondite like this.
  12. I met my best friend a few weeks into playing PIMD this year back in April 2019 when I first started out. I didn’t know much about the game and was just trying to figure things out. When I joined the club The Ministry of Harmony back at the time, she was the first person to reach out to me and greet me and basically became my mentor for the game. Taught me a lot about growth in the game, how to be a good player, what things and terms meant in the game, etc. I’m honestly so grateful for her and I’m so thankful that she’s still with me even after that club disbanded and she’s now my PIMD ride and ride!!

Gotta love ya, Thotiana 💕

Psyche likes this.
  13. My best moment here is when i have my own club, that has been unlocked together with my friend @BaoBao and it was successfully unlocked on my birthday. It's kinda like a birthday gift to me 💞

And...i met someone that i missed so much.

The best thing here is LOVE.

Happy Birthday PIMD

Psyche likes this.
  14. happy anniversary!
    i want to share that @bellamyy got me in the game. she was telling me for 2 months straight that the game is awesome and that here sre really cool people. at the beginning i was like "nah it wont be that great" and now u can see that im 10 months or so in the game every single day haha. she has been next to me here all the time and i really appreciate her🙆🏼‍♂️💕

Psyche likes this.
  15. My favourite memory in PIMD is with @M4GNIF1C3NT who was sadly silenced forever 😞🤟 He was a hero who helped me build up my stats as well as taught me the basics of the game. RIP BROTHER.

16. I just got my 1 year award this week! Better keep up ata imma be playing till I die now 😂 and I will always have my bestie I discovered on here @PE-Grace to be by my side 💙

Psyche likes this.
  17. How could i see that just now, omg, U made my night! Love you, bbg 😭😭💕💕💕💕💕

_OhnoMausy_ and Psyche like this.
  18. My best moment has been the several times I’ve over drafted my bank account trying to by the V.I.P. subscription. :(

19. Happiest birthday ❤️ i know I'm late for wishes and contest too😅 haha still finger crossed!!! Hoping to get lucky this time

20. Happiest birthday pimd ❤️ i know I'm late for wishes and contest too haha 😅 still fingers crossed!!! Hoping to get lucky this time. .. wishes from @Musicophile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.