CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy 9th Anniversary pimd!๐Ÿ’ž Continue upgrading the game because it makes the game better and more fun! One of my best memory here is when my rs recommended me this game(she's my real life rs) I am glad she discovered this game few years back and recommended it to me months ago when we started dating. I have made a lot of online friends which is rare becuase I am not that sociable, this game help me build my confidence and thanks to my babe @Xiandria I love you๐Ÿ’“ and again Happy 9th Anniversary Pimd!!

2. Don't forget the time when I first tried to explain you everything I know about this game, you gave me a headache๐Ÿ˜ช but i love you too๐Ÿ˜‚ Let's explore the game more. Happy 9th anniversary ATA!!!๐Ÿ’š

woeismeegan likes this.
  3. Happy 9th birthday!
    I met IND_MOHIT when I was starting with the game and he has been kindly helping me since ๐Ÿ˜Š he helped me understand the game better but most of all he is a lovely person ๐Ÿ˜Š

Psyche likes this.
  4. I met my boyfriend on this game! @AIpha we ended up meeting in real life and I canโ€™t thank this game enough! Happy birthday PIMD!!โ™ฅ๏ธ

Psyche likes this.
  5. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Happy birthday ATA thank u for creating this game. I found someone who is very meaningful in my life at this time.
    @-VenIafaxinarra-

Psyche likes this.
  6. Did not get any birthday cake. I'm sad! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

7. You likely did not log on within the time period required to receive it. However, it is tradeable so if you find someone willing to give one to you...

8. Iโ€™ve always felt alone and misunderstood until i found this game on the App Store. I didnโ€™t understand how to play so it lasted a week before I deleted it. I found it again and then thatโ€™s when i actually started playing lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ and then i met @Webkinz , sheโ€™s one of my best friends and I think without her i probably wouldnโ€™t be here able to share my story with yโ€™all. So thank you for creating this game and bringing people from around the world together โค๏ธ

Psyche likes this.
  9. I'm glad I made your night bugga boo ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

AhriumLeviosa likes this.
  10. Reading all your stories made my week ๐Ÿ˜ญSo much PiMD love in one place ๐Ÿ’œ

This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who contributed! Winners will be announced shortly...stay tuned, bbs

๐Ÿ‘‘

_OhnoMausy_, xGem, Su-ae and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.