POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Hitting you isn't mean 🤧

2. It's part of the game and part of this hunt they will stop in a few days so you can ether get over it n just deal with it.. Hit back.. ..or uninstal and leave

3. Send a ticket if you think it fùckd out n ata will look only a few days left in the hunt tho

4. I'm rly curious who makes the art for the game

5. The devs. Some times ata do a comp for people to draw avis n the 1 that wins get their Avis in the game some people got furni they drawed add to the game to

6. Alot of players have been saying that the zodiac avatars are leaving the game this month. Is that true and if there is a forum for it can you please include the link 😄 TIA

7. That is false.

8. Is there still a gold pass ?

9. merc pass? Yehh club admins give them. Pres and I think VP idk if any one else they cost ec to buy then the club has it till it get deleted

10. how come I don't get a beta badge I did participate in the game

11. Ask ata in a ticket no one here can help you

12. I Agree with you Hun! I've been hearing about Tons of people getting scammed. It's really sad,and I too Wish that ATA would do something about these people.. 😥😥

13. They did do some thing. Added the trade feature. Use it and you won't get scamed coz you see what they giving before take it

Muschi likes this.
  14. Hi! My question is, i finally collected 800 taurus shards and it automatically transformed to the male avatar, but I wanted the female avatar. Can you change it for me or something?😔

15. It would’ve turned into the male one because you had the male activator instead of female.
    I’m don’t think ata can change that but the best thing to do would be open a help ticket to get a definite answer

Muschi likes this.
  16. how can open a help ticket?

17. No you can't don't waste ata time all they will tell you is be more careful. Buy the FEMALE activator and start collecting again it's all you can do

18. Cog in top left where the house usul is then go help then start ticket then write what you need help with then send then wait

Muschi likes this.
  19. If you ever need to open a help ticket click the cog in the top left corner of the game and then click on help

Muschi likes this.
  20. How can i get the avatar from the loading screen?