POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. There hasn't been a forum filter since the update

Muschi and Vo like this.
  2. Coz ata strate up ignored my question.....any one know how long it takes for this stupid pet quest to be finish. Like when it ends. I'm up to get a pet to lvl 12. I'm over it and just want this tutoral done and arrow gone already coz a tutoral shouldn't take over 1 week to finish even with a shit ton of speed ups

3. the way you type reminds me of scott. tbh just do them. you get shit for doing something you'll already be doing

4. The arrow anoying now tho it won't go away

5. So really ata you give us 2dns whoppie what about all the club parties you made fail there party some were cat parties and kini those people should of got there items back I think

6. I prefer 2dns

Muschi likes this.
  7. Where is the forum page that talks about these pamphlets and what they do? How do i earn fashion pamphlets

8. Pamphlet Party Guide
    All VIP Parties : Fashion Design Pamphlets
    All Otaku Parties : Animation Pamphlets
    All Art Skool Parties : Musical Theatre Pamphlets
    All Hipster Parties : Photography Pamphlets
    Both Ec parties : All Pamphlets & Main story drops

After collecting 20 of each pamphlet, they will combine into 1 stack which contributes towards your story progress

Vo likes this.
  9. It is scott (am i getting r/wooshed rn?)

10. its r/woooosh with 4 o's and no ur not getting wooooshed

11. ATA fix it please. PIMD is crashing when getting the rewards😅🤦🏻‍♀️

12. In future send help ticket ata don't read this thread

Vo likes this.

13. Hey! I would really like to know how exactly the Thing with the Wings is working.
    How to earn them?
    Or is it a story that will be starting after this Hunt?

14. ~answered on wall

Youwilldieslowly likes this.
  15. I'd like to know same

16. my free ec rewards aren't coming in at all has this been happening to anyone else?

17. if you're not getting your ec rewards, send a support ticket through tapjoy. I haven't looked at the offer wall thoroughly to remember correctly, but it should be the menu bar in the top left corner, status, then when enough time has passed, you can send an email explaining that you haven't received your rewards. They'll likely ask for a screenshot that you've completed it.

It seems to have happened to quite a lot of people, but I assume this would be the partner issue and not ATA. Hope you get your EC :)

Muschi likes this.
  18. Basically, the wings received in gifts were a teaser for their full reveal next hunt (which starts Tuesday @ changeover). Most likely there will be boxes you purchase in the store that has the wings in it, as well as a male and female activator, but this suspicion will not be confirmed until next hunt.

19. Do people up the price on a seson for black Friday or the same still

20. has anyone had trouble trading on a laptop? it will not bring up the trade window :(