UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. Hello beautiful people!

We have heard your concerns and we have made some changes. We are sorry it took a while, but we are very excited to announce that we have contracted a new provider for our offer wall and video service.

From now on, offers for free ECs and videos for Tokens will be served by our new service provider, Tapjoy.

***In order for you to see this change, you will need to UPDATE YOUR APP. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the update to become available in your region.***

IMPORTANT CHANGES: OFFER WALL

1) EXPIRATION: The new offer wall should provide you with more details regarding your offer status: expiration date, etc. The offers should no longer expire without your knowledge.

2) REWARD: Your reward (ECs) will now show up in your Rewards Inbox once they have been verified by Tapjoy and are available for you to collect. The offers will still need to be verified after you complete them, so please allow up to 48 hours for your reward to appear in your Rewards Inbox.

Finally, and MOST IMPORTANTLY...

3) SUPPORT: Should you require any assistance with ANY offers from the offer wall, please reach out to Tapjoy's support via the offer wall. A very important reminder that we (ATA) still DO NOT provide support to the offers on the offer wall. Any support requests MUST be directed at Tapjoy's support services ONLY. We simply cannot stress this enough! Please do not write in via in-game Help regarding any offer wall support requests as we will not be able to process any offer verifications on our end. I repeat, please do not write in via in-game Help regarding any offer wall support requests as we will not be able to process any offer verifications on our end.

Otherwise, we hope you'll enjoy working with our new service provider, Tapjoy! Safe to say, Tapjoy is very excited to be assisting and working with you all! ;)

A message from Tapjoy:

ADDITIONAL NOTES

1) If you happen to be working on an existing offer from the Fyber offer wall during this transition, you should still receive your reward after you complete the offer. If not, please contact Fyber (customersupport@fyber.com) for further assistance as we are still unable to process any offer verifications for the offers there as well. Thank you for your cooperation.

2) Pertaining to iOS users only: Unfortunately, a recent Apple policy update resulted in the removal of all game offers from all iOS Offer Walls. Please note that you are not seeing game offers on your Offer Wall due to policy reasons outside the provider's control.

Cheers,

R x

#1 ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. Niceee free ecs 🙋‍♂️

-May- and xSpiderGwenx like this.
  3. Here’s to hoping this works and that there’s no money offers

4. That explains why I didn’t receive my ec from that offer I completed and wasted a dollar 💀😂

5. Aaayyyyyyyyyeeee

Kukki and Mello like this.
  6. Omg thank you so much. I've had so much trouble with fyber. Their customer service was completely useless even though I always provided all the screenshots/proof that they requested 🙄

7. Ty for this!😇💖

8. Ahhhh!! I just completed one 🥳 haven’t been able to earn ECs this way since I had an Android. Thanks so much! 🤙

9. Excited to test out if I have success with Tapjoy! Ty for listening and changing providers.

Ang likes this.
  10. Absolutely so much better! Got the ecs already 😍

LovaChan- likes this.
  11. I’m getting no ads whatsoever to watch. If they’re supposed to be providing that service, they aren’t.

12. Thank you so much for fixing the issue! It is good to see the token ads up and running again!

iAlby likes this.
  13. Thank you so much for this! I just got my free ECs for the first time in the history!

14. Same. My ads load like once every fifteen minutes now.

Undress and JasminesMan like this.
  15. Me too😿

Undress likes this.
  16. Wish you could just use two providers. Tap joy still is no better in my region and it only got worse. Icd still prefer fyber but wish there's more offer.

17. Tapjoy is amazing. I already got 40 ecs and 5 outta the 6 have worked so far.. Thank u

18. how does this work?

19. This sucks Because i literally just completed a 354 EC offer (spent $20 to finish it ugh) and it didnt credit and i can't directly report it now. 😭 i feel like I'm probably not gonna get those ECs now.

20. Love it. I was in the process of 2 very slow going games but I'm excited to uninstall them now. This will work out in the long run. I have been associated with TapJoy for years now and never had a problem with them. Thank you.