UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. Okay so about this new feature... tell me why I just bought 3 bras from LIVELY just to get Ecs 😭😂😂😂😂 danggit!

Good one ATA. Got to admit 😭😂

Blasiantwat, -__-14 and G00DNESS like this.
  2. Basically it was great before, tons of offers to play a game till certain level and get 100+ ecs and now there’s nothing left - just few 1ecs surveys or buying products . Totally ruined it , thanks so much ata 🤮

3. Ty🧚🏻‍♀️

4. Hey guys
    I need sfw friendly high stats RS 🤗

5. There’s a thread you can try here

Muschi likes this.
  6. Obviously not because for some reason, both Tapjoy and ATA go back and forth with telling me that it’s the other person’s fault that my iPhone for some reason doesn’t allow me any offers. Don’t even say it’s my location too because I can use it on an Android and I can also use Tapjoy on my iPhone in IMVU. You guys need to fix this please, seriously.

itsclara likes this.

7. iPhone blocked offers to earn extra credits in games because they don’t make money from it it’s as simple as that

Lanaya and Andreea1394 like this.
  8. Why can't I earn free ecs? I already did the steps

SunFlower98 likes this.
  9. If you haven't received the ECs, go to the Reward Status section of the offer wall and contact Tapjoy support via the pending offer you had completed the steps for.

10. But that’s still making this confusing though because I have Tapjoy on IMVU and it doesn’t work.

Lanaya likes this.
  11. Forever waiting for iPhone to give me actual games for ECs and not just these bs ads

12. Apparently it’s the best thing you have ever seen

13. By the way I have a boyfriend

14. 'GETTING EC' is a pain.

BUY EM

15. Tapjoy doesn’t give game offers to iOS users anymore. It says on their website, same as in this forum by Ata.

I liked fyber much better tbh, not a fan of Tapjoy myself, also heard not the best things about them. Plus all the offers they are giving instead of games are surveys that request for very personal info, or buy&get which isn’t worth at all, and I know that some of them are a scam.

Feels like I should get an android to actually get free ecs 😬

16. Dumb question for ATA, but is it possible to have a wall with offers from Tapjoy on Android, and Fyber on iOS? Me and other people from Europe and Asia were getting almost no game offers from Fyber (and when we did, the payout was barely 1/10 of the payout in the USA, for the same offer). But on Tapjoy, we actually get some games that have way better payout. So we're not left only with those offers where you have to pay and give personal data to get ec.

17. being a new player is hard give us some frees come on to start with

18. What to do when I see no offer wall in the EARN FREE CREDITS SECTION. I can't find offer wall offer in the earn free credit section since long time. What to do?

19. I had to factory reset my phone. Since then I haven't had an offer wall.. I put in 2 tickets with tapjoy.. No response.. How can I fix this?