STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Yes. Either EC, Lite, or Timer!

Bootee, pOOf- and Vo like this.
  2. Any current event box

3. I know. I had got off topic ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ plus i found a way to actually get ATA to respond to me

Muschi likes this.
  4. I did , It doesn't show up in my showcase. They are giftable ONLY through purchasing through the gift window first instead of actually having the item and giving someone YOUR version of the item

Lady409 likes this.
  5. Does this mean if you finish the 1m quests, the EC quest will start immediately after? I'm so hoping that right now with my screw up

6. You're referring to trading which they are not tradable but they are GIFTABLE.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  7. That's usually how gifting works ๐Ÿค— of course u can't pay 99ec for a mask then gift it to someone for free. You have to gift it thru the gifting option.

Luvia and DanielaLP like this.
  8. Trading is done through the inbox though.You can just straight up gift someone a Showcase item without receiving anything back, which I cannot with the masks.

9. Yes, but Rizky was talking about me giving him MY Male VIP mask ๐Ÿ˜‚

10. Yes you can but only if you send as an ec gift. They are not tradable once they're in your showcase.

11. That's exactly what I am trying to say

BenSolo likes this.
  12. so the vip mask gives you the neon version?

13. Lol.
    It gives you both the 2nd and 3rd (neon) version.

Sirrracha likes this.
  14. What do you guys mean by Rosa Neon??

15. Actually I was talking about gifting me the male vip mask not asking for your male vip mask

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  16. Theyโ€™re money hungry

17. It is an item you need to win from hunt boxes after the first tier of the storyline (700 necklaces) is completed. It is a 10kcs blue rose that cannot be traded or gifted.

18. Not unimaginable just annoying for something youโ€™re already paying for ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for your input though

19. Yes you can, I just sold mine back ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

20. I don't think selling it back cancels the storyline though? Which is odd

Victoria likes this.