EVENT The Mirror Lake Dare

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Wow...... Yeah im not spending any more money. Pft. Thats insane.

2. after another 10 only the wall o.o this game sometimes is so evil

3. I know that the best avis go to those at the top of the leaderboard, but I can't help but be bummed. I love body mods and piercings and got so excited when I saw avis with dermal implant horns and corset piercings :´´}

4. I feel like I've been getting lucky recently with box drops. So far I've gotten this hunt's chair, nightstand, and floor. I also got the anime girl avi on my last lite box last hunt and also got the 4th of July and Filipino 999s. These were all from free boxes like timer/lite boxes

5. Glad to know this because I was actually planning on spending some real money on this hunt.

6. Yep.. I usually spend and the past two hunts its been these same almost year old zodiac shards more than anything and drops.. It just sucks. Tbh. Oh well save my money

7. drop rates are forever the same. y'all just realizing how bad it can be bc yall are opening boxes consistently rather than twice a day

SavageKay likes this.
  8. HmmπŸ€” No truth to that at all. I've opened less boxes on lame hunts and came away with much better drops than just shards and an occasional floor or poster. πŸ€—

9. How do you get the Avi with the umbrella

Mismagius and SavageKay like this.
  10. i open boxes consistently and it's very random.
    opened close to 200 boxes on basketball hunt and both female avis. wanted neither of them. i think i got 1 bed out of it as best furni.
    opened 300 this new years for leaderboard and got a bajillion furni of each kind. but no 499/999. got both desks 3 times collectively.
    i opened last bf furni boxes about 400 times and got 1 499 on the last box.
    im STILL opening 12 hr pet capsules and i havent gotten a single super rare pet.

πŸ₯΄ its luck. yall just wanna complain that atas takin money bc there are more people openin boxes this hunt and not getting shit.

11. Probably third side story completion rewards.

Mismagius likes this.
  12. I can totally see them working like that. Lite boxes drop are at min. with 50 and timer boxes been dropping the min 250 for me.
    This hunt is definitely spooky with all the good things too hard to get. Like all horror movies, there's only one winner. Ata. :')
    I am just still emo about the lost chances at the raven avas.

13. i don't understand why y'all are basing the fact the avis in the middle are always lb. i've looked at 7 past events and only 2 of the 6 events with avatars previews had lb avis in the middle πŸ₯΄

14. Sorry if I sound rude but sorry not sorry. Everyone that is saying it’s to early for a spooky hunt can catch these hands. Lol

RM-Skittalicious likes this.
  15. I ill open last two hunt after if I don't find good furni I stop,im too mad for haven't find nothing with money too !!!

16. Funny thing is, I downloaded an app for 305 free Ecs here, and it's getting all the $ I was planning on spending on this rigged ass hunt. πŸ˜‚ At least I know what I'm getting when I spend my $ there. πŸ‘

17. Same I opened way more than that and got nothing but shards. πŸ˜’

ColinCunningham likes this.
  18. Wtf are they do ? They have give me an anime lite box only with the pins!!!
    They are useless!!! I need the selfie and furni!!! This game start be so weird at this event,im so mad

aych2 likes this.
  19. How do you get the avatar with the umbrella?

Mismagius likes this.
  20. Okay so I'm not the only person who has received an anime lite box, right???