Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Yea cuz y’all say something rude or racist...
    not even... cuz I posted one after that...
    The people of PIMD mostly vote I’m ugly so no ty I’ll stay in the back just commenting how y’all cute and stuff 💕.

2. I get the impression that a large part of his life revolves around pimd which kind of makes me feel sorry for him.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Actually I haven’t taken any recent ones yet cause I’ve been kinda feeling like garbage for a bit 🌚

4. I mean, it's not only her that hasn't been posting selfies. You haven't been either. And good thing you havent

5. Who are these alleged people, I'll fite them for you

6. I feel sorry for your tattoo. You're getting fatter and fatter and youre stretching that shit out

7. [​IMG]
    Found his selfie.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Sloth I swear to god don’t make me do something crazy :(

MiniMinx and Sloth like this.
  9. I'm literally underweight rn but okay

10. Golden potato is sad potato

MiniMinx likes this.
  11. I feel blessed every time I see your pic in our gc. You are truly beautiful and I am sorry anyone made you feel like you aren't. Honestly, a lot of people on here are ugly inside so they try to make people feel ugly, too, but like... your gorgeous face is proof they are wrong. No pressure to post because I totally get and respect how you feel but know ily.

Alicia likes this.
  12. Now I know you're mad. You didn't say 'otay' 😂😂😂

13. I’m ugly inside and out

Alicia and MiniMinx like this.
  14. Honestly was living my best life... I had it uninstalled cuz I keep getting silenced for worthy bs & sucky hunts...

Muschi likes this.
  15. AHHHHH GO CRAZYYYYY AHHHHHH GO STUPID!!!! 😂

Sherily likes this.
  16. You analyze my word patterns?

17. Ok, but y ATE_EM talking about me and I wasn’t even on here 🙃 LIKE am I always on ur mind and so relevant to ur life....

18. I analyze patterns period

19. Cuz I can see you liking posts about me? Idiot

20. Oh my god

MiniMinx likes this.