[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. Mods and members should rest

2. Also wanna get drunk sksksk

3. You’re a hot mess ?

4. Whats going on? ?

5. Alexander reply to me bro

6. Today is not Mother’s Day ? it’s Memorial Day weekend.. and tomorrow is Memorial Day... if we postpone it, at least postpone for Tuesday the 28th! Not Memorial Day...

7. It’s Mother’s Day in other parts of the world! Let’s just be patient and wait for the mods to figure out a solution.

8. Guys chill out, need to understand that only mods have rl.Not us, we're living robots.♡ So they can drop the damn bomb anytime.

9. It is Mother's Day where he is from and not everyone celebrate Memorial Day.

10. I too am a robot ?

12. Facts!?

13. Replace me then...

14. If you postpone for Monday, it’s Memorial Day. A lot of people from the states will be busy with families. Something to think about. I think it should be postponed until Tuesday.

15. Let just make next round the final round and give the crate!! I have scheduled my time and you just messed them up really good...

16. Sorry to tell you, but according to mods, they've rl, but us don't.?

17. That just so sad

18. Tbh combine us all into 2 teams and let's all go to finals as massive teams, on scheduled finals day. It was best solution suggested, and it will be most fun for everyone involved I think.

19. I guess one of the teams were too busy for them to war today??