[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. -_-i4mth3M4n-_-wh0lov3syoualma this is my old ign replace it with current one please

2. Ooh shii totally my bad. I read one sentnce wrong which made it look it was also sayong Dragons were strongest. My bad my bad. And tbh. I dont want to make yall look bad. I just think everyone got a point and I’m fairly surprised myself that we somehow won this war. No hard feelings please?

3. Thank you for noticing the injustice done to our team Snake. In another life we must have angered the War Gods. Alas, we were told to see the bigger picture?

4. Baby shark dododododododododododod
    Mommy shark dododododododododododod
    Daddy shark dododododododododododod
    Grandam shark dododododododododododod
    Grandpa shark dododododododododododo

6. No problem, we were also told the same when we brought up stat differences last time, we all need to stick together when one of us are being treated unfairly ? ~TeamShark

7. Sorry for the inconvenience but as we still encounter match-up issues and rl keeps us pretty busy (happy mother's day ?), we will have to delay the wars by 24h the time for us to finalize our decision concerning Team Shark members redistribution!

We are aware we did a big mistake and we sincerely apologize for it.
    Hoping you all have a good day/night.

8. What a hot mess.

10. Wow tf? We don't have rl right.

12. So are we warring or not? We declared war already.

13. So did we ?

15. War everyone that has declared.

16. If distribution is flawed isn't it in best interest for everyone to wait?

17. Well the wars are already initiated. And many players have put aside time to attend the wars as they were listed in the original post.

18. To be honest if we complain again theyre never gonna listen to us. Best would be we ff wars

19. You are not joking right? ? ?