[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

2. So dragon gets half of sharks roster? LOL

3. Sharks going to team dragon should just become cows if y'all lose you'll still advance to the next round because you are a dragon now!

4. No lol half of the shark team roster that went to dragon made no plunder LMAO.So peace brother

5. i am glad i opted out of this piece of trash..

6. Why did Dragon get Dream if she was Team Parrot last round? Not shark ? Probably to balance such a “weak” team like Dragon to make it more fair, don’t worry the other team will have more players. I’m sure you’re 3 new 2mcs members can help 

7. I don't see Dream in Dragon, maybe I'm blind

8. Good luck everyone! ?

9. I think we only got 3-4 sharks tho. The other players were from Sloths who got redivided.

10. Where tf is Dream? Dont see her anywhere in Dragon team. Am i blind too?

12. Ooof im destined to always go against dragons hmm third and fourth time later.
    Imma just save my resources they'll win anyway ?‍♀️

13. Halo wifu we both are blind♡

14. Hai bb. Blinded out of love for you?

15. Sksksksk I'm melt by your fire sksksk

16. Hello, I was on #Teamsharks and I wanted to clarify a few things about this new roster.
    1- A few of our members that had opted out have been dealt to teams, yet a few that wanted to carry on with the war aren't on any of them, which is unfair to the team who has now got unmotivated players and the people who wanted to war, but now can't.
    2- Although I disagree with people saying the dragons got our strongest members, it doesn't take much sense to work out the rosters haven't been dealt as fairly as they could of since team Snake not only got dealt a few members they also got dealt some of the weakest.
    So I don't see any point in my new team (Phoenix) or The Snakes carrying on, since we all know which teams are in the Finals.
    ~Old TeamShark Member out.??

17. Take your intellectual bullpoop somewhere else. Parrot* got Dream

18. Considering point 2 towards Dragons I can’t agree witchu. We got 2 players who joined last minute of the 2nd war (so not really meant anything to that one) and a third one who pretty much was all war at sp and made close to no money all war. So saying we got some of the best members is definitely an overstatement in my opinion. (This is all based on last war dont know about previous wars. So my bad if it was due to personal issues but this was all i know)

19. Don’t worry bb. You’ll be rising from the ashes since you’re a Phoenix now??

20. I think you need to start re-reading the comments, I said that I don't agree with people saying your team got the strongest players. Because you didn't, in my opinion another team did, so this new roster is unfair to you guys as well. I know you want to hate on us, but I'm not about to lie just so you guys look bad X ~TeamShark Member out.