[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. All this for a mod crate? 

2. Poor mods, they were only trying to make a fun tournament for us. Which it was, but next time they should just be 12 hour wars.

3. I love that this comment is constructive. Good job RaesRS.

4. They did try. No ones perfect and they are new mods. Hopefully next time it’ll be better.

5. That’s really all that can be done  They’ve done their best

7. Good luck to everyone #TeamSnake

8. I just want to thank the mods for even thinking about hosting a war for us.
    It has been really fun, and we may of lost, but I'm happy to say we lost fighting.

9. Thanks Pride’s RS

10. Ikr. They're trying their best and they keep getting so much hate. They can't keep everyone happy and there are always gonna be some people who are gonna be on the wrong side of some decisions. It's really hard conducting a large tournament like this and they're doing their best imo.

11. My rs out here just being a good pimd citizen ?

12. The Mods are in collaboration with the Devs so there's no crates being handed out to friends or enemies. Simply through team work and effort in a war filled with some players who take the fun out of it and cause drama.
    The Mods can't hold any bias with any team and without a doubt neither will the Devs let it slide.

13. I am opting out of this. You can keep your crate or just give it to dragons.

14. This was a mistake and something happened on the upload and became two posts. The edit was to not send double messages and make it clear what happened to both teams.

15. Wut? Even when I’m being nice I’m still that b*** ??
    Like, I don’t even know what I twisted or what I did or who you even are ? But if You have an issue you can come talk to me, no hard feelings, all peace and love.

16. I've one more ss saying that, do you want me to post it? :')

19. Poor mod, i hope she/he is not resign after this war :(