[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In our Prize Spinner Update we introduced some UI changes (a revamped store and button design) and mentioned that more were on the way.

Today we're announcing the next phase of our new design which will be undergoing Beta Testing with hopes of launching later this month.

New Home Screen

New People Screen

(Tap the Angry Face to Battle, and the Happy Face to Follow)

New Chat UI

Keep in mind that the above is not final, and as such things may change.

Muschi likes this.
  2. THIS IS STUPID!!!!

3. wait we need a straight face to unfollow much easier

4. Can the angry face be a friendly face...I make friends via battle

Thanks for leaving the battle button though

5. As PIMD continues to grow we're going to continue to make improvements to the game. This time we're updating it's look to bring things up to date and create a more modern feel.

What exactly don't you like?

Muschi likes this.
  6. I'm all for Beta Testing ?️ I suggest tho, that you change that spinner icon. Better put a bigger cash icon and smaller kitty, just so it's more realistic. ??

7. Maybe not have the "meeting people" leave it as people
    Meeting people sounds to much like the dating site ata is making this out to be

8. What about the apps icon? It's old and time to change to a one cooler and less suggestive

9. This is so childish.. ?

10. Hey...

How do you open your profile?

11. @pimd_c every day PIMD is starting to look more like KaW... Please don't change PIMD so much. If we playing it this way, it's for a reason... Please have that under consideration... Thank yoy for everything!

12. Fr33 stoof pl0x

13. Oh Great that what we need to turn the game in to a dating site like we don't have enough with the rp stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.