[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calm down JOE Biden

2. The point of ads was to provide players an opportunity to earn items (as they often requested) for free through the spinner feature. There's absolutely no requirement to view them, and they are on demand. Nothing will pop-up without you choosing for it to.

As always, we continue to evaluate the needs of all of our users both new and existing.

3. Exactly...., how would we even find it? I'm sorry but Us forumers like our button on the main screen. Now how will we ever explain people to go to forums? Can we please have our forum button stay where it is? Ps: why don't you post cat gifs anymore community :( ?

4. First person to dtw pimd get's a prize :)

5. Eewwwww! Whyyy

6. Forums, as well as Account, Help, Feedback, and Settings are accessed through the button on the top left of the home screen.

7. I'm surprise there's even an angry face for battle 

8. You realize majority of people who asked for free things asked for a daily award system. Not an ad system to make you money, so don't try to spin it as if you pay attention to our feedback.

9. You're welcome everyone ? I know we've all wanted to know for a while if these two features were going to be added so there's the answer.

I would have asked about Beta wars or PvP but then they would have completely ignored me. ?

10. You do realize that you receive free tokens every few hours. There's absolutely no obligation to watch ads, and if you don't like the feature you can just not click the button. That said, MANY MANY people use it on a daily basis.

11. Furthermore, if I click on the ads by accident in my newsfeed, it doesn't require a confirmation. Instead it plays it automatically. So really? Nothing will pop-up without us choosing for it to?

12. Omg I hate it! This really is turning into a childrens app. Party in Romper Room here we come.

13. How is the "People" button different from "Meet People"? Doesn't the current "People" button provide for Battle options? Why not just add a follow button then?

14. I don't know if this has already been asked but will the beta testers be the same ones who tested the spinner (might be a dumb question but I'm asking anyway) and if so when will the beta be sent out?

15. Again you're tapping on the Ads button. While it's accidental it clearly indicates what that button does.

16. @Pimd_c do you think that money plays an important part in the outline of the game?

17. "Meet People"

18. Wow thats a whole new pimd

20. So much crying and so little hitting...................

#SFPIMD2015

Or shut up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.