[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for taking the time to revamp PIMD! I'm really hoping it comes with a change of the icon logo as well.

I like some of the minimalistic features of the design like the black and white icons. I'm not a fan of the purple shade though. (Although it could be preference.)

I agree that the "People" button should stay as that instead of "Meeting People" and I'm thinking the two buttons on the top right look a little weird. Like they're squeezed there.

If possible I'd like a different font for Party in my Dorm on top because it always reminds me of comic sans. 

I'd like the party icon (where the spin and free icon is) to be bigger as well. Making it easier to press and see.

Also, maybe make Forums more visible? If it's a button within a button newer players will have a harder time navigating to it.

That's all I got. Thanks!

2. Look here BILLY?

3. Amen wolfy.

Probably.... Which is why I asked if I should be updating my guide with new layout or not.
    Who knows when it will be sent out, but probably soon.

4. Thanks for taking the time to revamp PIMD! I'm really hoping it comes with a change of the icon logo as well.

I like some of the minimalistic features of the design like the black and white icons. I'm not a fan of the purple shade though. (Although it could be preference.)

I agree that the "People" button should stay as that instead of "Meeting People" and I'm thinking the two buttons on the top right look a little weird. Like they're squeezed there.

If possible I'd like a different font for Party in my Dorm on top because it always reminds me of comic sans. 

I'd like the party icon (where the spin and free icon is) to be bigger as well. Making it easier to press and see.

Also, maybe make Forums more visible? If it's a button within a button newer players will have a harder time navigating to it.

And finally, the battle button. If it's an angry face, people may have the wrong idea. So maybe a fist icon or something else would work better.

That's all I got. Thanks!

5. there's no point in even posting comments here, nothing people say will make a difference. Just go party or something

6. Instead of worrying about how much money you can milk of this game before it dies out, why don't you worry about listening to the players. You've made a feedback thread and there are plenty of ideas and feedback on there to make this game more enjoyable for current players and new players to come. If you focus on the majority of players rather than just the big spenders you can widen the range of in app purchases  just a tip.

7. Yo, we will all complain but still play anyway.

8. Just noticed the "meet people" as well

Why even have the game aspects at all? Why not just call it "Roleplay Chat Rooms?"

10. PIMD, while I understand your desire to update and upgrade the game to continue to make it better you're consistently being hit with backlash from the community. We have, on multiple multiple occasions, given you ideas on what we, the ACTUAL PLAYERS of your game, want to see, features wise and format wise.

Why even ask us what we think about things when the majority of the time you don't listen? You ask us what color to paint the wall, we tell you blue and you paint it black. You may as well just do what you want instead of even telling us.

Perhaps tempering your updates with things we've asked for (I.e. Mass gifting, mass unfollowing, beta wars, PvP...) would soften the blow of your updates with things we ACTUALLY WANT.

11. No.
    Just... No.

Instead of bl hitting the nubs I'm gonna end up just following them all ? this is bad.

12. Where is the party button and meeting people ugh. How do you get to beta test these ??

13. We may play just because of the time already spent the people we know, doesn't mean we will spend money if they don't want to listen to feedback.

16. Are you for real? Sheesh!

17. I did not mention spending, only mentioned that people will still play. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.