Peak Performance

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ATA please make the brewski box items giftable please otherwise its no use if we cant trade it please ATA

2. Hey

3. Got an avi 

4. People are complaining, but I love we have opportunity to get strong avatars that matters instead of having same avatar with low stats and with thousands of clones on campus. I hope more hunts will be like this so in future people can get really original strong avatars (especially when they can get this box through stories).

Of course, money spenders get them more likely and get more items, but that is just fair for their money.

Cheers, ATA, continue in testing new ways of playing and improving.

5. Don't understand the leader board..where can you find it?

6. Horrible attempt to change up the stories. Seriously? Even when you get to 15,000 sodas you still only have a total of 3 boxes? And most of the possible items are just room decor? Right. Will be spending my money and time elsewhere for this hunt. ???️

7. Wth only 3? ?

8. Yeah, because you definitely need a strong avatar for your b2b cc club...

PIMD logic at its finest

9. No, for me it's rarity and originality that counts, but many people cares about stats of their avatars.

10. ^^^

if low stats got the same stuff as high stats every hunt, what would be the point of UGing :lol: PvP? as if you'd do that anyway. just UG and get your useless hunt items like everyone else.

11. worst type of hunt ever

12. It really makes me mad when I blow $5 & open a box 2 get a dude avatar.. I am a girl.. So my boyfriend turns around & pays 2 open a box & gets the chick avatar I wanted.. It's nonsense.. 

14. :lol:
    Poetic justice

16. Im loving the new items

17. I

18. How this is a college based game??