Peak Performance

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 5, 2017.

1. THIS IS STUPID BECAUSE EVERY ONE AROUND U CAN GET AVI FROM BOX BUT WHEN U OPEN IT U GET SOME STUPID CARPET FROM DORM THERES LIKE 10 DIFFERENT AVIS AND U CANT GET ONE OF THEM ATA UR STUPID

2. Ata why make a hunt when theres a chance of getting avis when u cant get them?? And for god sakes stop that stupid top 100 and top 10 bs because u forget about the other million of people who play this game and when we spend our good money to get ecs for boxes and stuff we get bs and thats what we are getting from u bs ata bs

4. ALSO ATA PUT MORE AVIS ON SPINNER WE DONT NEED THESE BS LAME STAT ITEMS AND WHEN LIKE OVER 1 MCS WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLORS WE DONT NEED CASH THAT GIVES US 168M. MORE AVIS ON SPINNER UR STARTING TO BORE ME ATA WACK SPINNER, BORING HUNTS, TOP 100 AND TOP 10 THAT U CANT EVEN GET UNLESS U SPEND 100$ ON EC FOR CATS,LIKE WHATS NEXT CANT U PEOPLE SEE THAT ATA ARE USING US THEY DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT WE THINK SO...... FORGET THE ATA CREW LIKE TF U GUYS ARE EVIL PPL WHO US FOR REAL MONEY

5. I got 2 avs in my first 2 boxes... maybe if u spent more time playing the game and less time screaming useless inane complaints at the devs, you'd get em too. just a suggestion. :roll:

7. I spend all of my day playing this ur point.

8. my point is uninstall you damn infantile mongoloid

9. ?English Plz i dont speak what tf ur speaking ?

10. Omg congrats because i really dont give a crap about what u earned?

11. try a dictionary; every word here is in n english one...in MY sentence, anyway :)

12. my point is uninstall you damn infantile mongoloid[/quote] ?English Plz i dont speak what tf ur speaking ?[/quote]
    try a dictionary; every word here is in n english one...in MY sentence, anyway :)Really?!? Well im im america so that means im not in ur planet rn.So that means when ur telling me something tell to me in the american way not the crazy meantal way ok? Ok?

13. Anything else to say?????

14. Wrong person sorry But hey im just saying my opinion Ata is using us

15. ?English Plz i dont speak what tf ur speaking ?[/quote]
    try a dictionary; every word here is in n english one...in MY sentence, anyway :)Really?!? Well im im america so that means im not in ur planet rn.So that means when ur telling me something tell to me in the american way not the crazy meantal way ok? Ok?[/quote]

Jin: Have a dictionary?
    Jay: Why?
    Jin: Because you're not American if you can't even write a sentence properly.

16. try a dictionary; every word here is in n english one...in MY sentence, anyway :)Really?!? Well im im america so that means im not in ur planet rn.So that means when ur telling me something tell to me in the american way not the crazy meantal way ok? Ok?[/quote]

Jin: Because you're not American if you can't even write a sentence properly.[/quote]
    Great another tag a long who cant mind thier buisness it just doesnt stoo

17. try a dictionary; every word here is in n english one...in MY sentence, anyway :)Really?!? Well im im america so that means im not in ur planet rn.So that means when ur telling me something tell to me in the american way not the crazy meantal way ok? Ok?[/quote]

Jin: Because you're not American if you can't even write a sentence properly.[/quote]

Abd besides dont u have a barbie doll to play plz mind ur buisness and stay in ur lane? its just a useful tip

18. Sorry for my typos but i was doing something because i have a life unlike some people??

19. I'm CACKLING :lol: