Peak Performance

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 5, 2017.

1. STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THIS APP YOYR RUINING IT FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT MAKING ATA GET GREEDY

2. 2 days work to get a box n i get a ugly stupid non tradable camera thank u for nothing i for one wont ever spend another cent here

3. Y do y'all wanna make things harder and more expensive

4. Lol.. Something.. Thank u 4 being funny & not being rude or sarcastic about my comment.. 

5. So i got the basic avi this hunt  damn apes

6. I tried to open a box and nothing happened. My ec were gone but I didn't get anything and my box was still in my showcase.

Bought another 50 ec and tried again and the game said I had to wait 24 hours.

What.

???????????

7. this the type of hunt to make me throw a plastic baby outside a car window on a highway go back to box from cafe jeez

8. *calm teacher voice*
    Well, this new design has merit. It was poorly executed here but it does have merit. Perhaps make the boxes more like the spinner in that the cool things have a low drop rate but allow unlimited opening? Just.. Work on it, please...

9. Why do we really need to spend 50 EC for one box? Its really hard to earn them

10. You don't. You can get them from stories. This has been said so many times, Do none of you morons read the thread before you post?

11. Well, at least you got an avatar, I pay 50ec just got another friggin damn floor , just what I needed :lol: I'll just save my money for some other decent hunt, anyways it's neverending, will eventually be a better one long after everyone forgets this mess

[​IMG]

12. So is there a tier under top100, or those that don't flash Cat all day get nothing? Overpriced boxes & no chance at top100, thanks ATA

13. Noobs won't be able to do well dude. So please make hunt by seeing everyone's good not just growners ..TY

14. wow ec boxes not even unlimited ☹️☹️

15. #MakeHuntsGreatAgain

16. Worst hunt ever bottom of the barrel ATA can't go any lower you hit poo dirt

17. When potd drops 100 passes, but cc also drops 100 passes and ppotd drops 50....

18. "Now, in order to initiate a hunt, each member in your club must contribute 100ecs. Ecs will not be refunded"

"Parties are now $20 to start and $3 to collect your rewards."

"To hire an account, you must pay $5"

"To send any message out from WC/CC/TC/PM/WALL/GIFTS you must pay 30ecs."

"The game is now a paid app. The original will be disbanded and you'll have to pay $200 for the next app. Enjoy! "