Zodiac Shard Raffle

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Mairiin, Nov 26, 2019.

1. ZODIAC SHARD RAFFLE 🥳
    For any questions about this raffle, please contact Mairiin or Shardhunters💖

Starting Date: November 23 - November 29, 2019

Entry:
    • Anything worth a bento is an entry. This would include recycled furniture and stat items. It can be a mix of items as well.
    • Examples: Recycled Beds or any unwanted furnitures worth a bento in the PIMD Trading System.
    • I will decide whether or not the entries are worth a bento.
    • Please do not use a valuable item as your entry 🚫
    • No Returns since it will become complicated to figure out which is your entry!
    FAQs:
    • What will happen with the entries? I plan to give it away to the sponsors who helped greatly to accomplish this raffle! 50% of the entries will stay in this account so I can sell them and fetch the shards again!
    • What will happen to this account after the raffle? I plan to do more shard raffles in the future; however, for the time being, this account will become a Shard for Shard account as I originally planned ♥️
    • Can I donate before, during, and after the raffle? Yes, you may donate anytime! The next bulk donations will be sponsors for my next raffle!
    • What can I donate? You can donate shards mostly, but I am also searching for Stellarama/Galaxy furniture for this account. Bentos are also acceptable in which I will use them to fetch more shards!
    • Are you selling shards? Right now, I am not trying to be a Shards seller, since I want to help people get rid of their unwanted shards!
    Sponsored List:
    • Alorah_Amara
    • MadDeliciousWaffle
    • Ariel
    • _MOHSIN_
    • oOsmurfetteOo***
    • Zackerias and Tiny
    • iArchiekins
    • III_F3mm3bot_III* (Unsure of username)
    • GoddessRaliaRaven
    • queensarora
    • _Gabi_
    • xXangie_36Xx
    • Kind
    • Chaotic_Psycho_ChrisDragomir
    • RMT-_-Mickey
    • Stephy91
    Winners:
    • 1ST PLACE: 800 Shards
    • 2ND PLACE: 400 Shards
    • 3RD PLACE: 200 Shards

MozzarellaChizzWizz likes this.
  2. its easy to see who gifted coz it says .Or can write it down to. Easy

3. Joined! 😊

Mairiin likes this.
  4. Entered!! Big thanks to all the shard donors & the lovely organiser 💕

Mairiin likes this.
  5. Thank you 🥺♥️

ekkybabe likes this.
  6. Hello Everyone,

Due to the surprising updates during Black Friday, it has been announced that zodiac shards will no longer be in event boxes, timer boxes, or lite boxes! Instead, they will be the prizes seen in Extracurriculars (XCs). With this new update, it only means that it’s a little harder to fetch zodiac shards. I had some thinking on the new updates and came to the conclusion that I wanted to extend the raffle so more people who were not able to get their zodiac avatars have the chance to get them! Currently there are 12 people in the raffle and I will send this message to them as well! 😊💖

Happy Black Friday and Good Luck to All of Us!

NEW RAFFLE DURATION:
    November 23, 2019 - December 7, 2019

NEW RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT DATE:
    December 8, 2019

P.S. From this past week, I had many questions regarding entry. This raffle is not a ticket raffle but just a one-entry raffle so everyone has the chance to win! Stat items, bulk of furniture, and such are acceptable!

ekkybabe, Diana4063 and BL3SS3D like this.
  7. I’m selling my Leo Shards for 4b

8. This is the thread for a raffle. If you would like to advertise your own sale you can do so here

Karly likes this.
  9. Selling 300 Taurus shards for 3b

10. You stupid

ekkybabe likes this.
  11. Hello everyone,

I would like to say thank you so much for participating on this zodiac shard raffle! This was my very first raffle and I’m glad that it has been finally launched. A little story about this idea of mine was back in August. I tried so hard to collect these shards in a course of a month since I knew that I will be in college soon. I do plan to have another raffle and many of you guys wonder if I should try doing the Greek/Pantheon shards as well. I’ll try my best to see if I will ever do it and hopefully find people who would love to help. As promised, I will make this account into a Shard for Shard account and will distribute the prizes shortly. Also, I would like to thank the sponsors of this raffle for greatly helping and I hope to talk to you guys soon!

🥇 First Place Winner: Diana4063
    • 800 Zodiac Shards
    🥈 Second Place Winner: Nikole
    • 400 Zodiac Shards
    🥉 Third Place Winner: KeiHikaru
    • 200 Zodiac Shards

🎊 Sponsored List with Special Gifts 🎁
    • Alorah_Amara (Bookcase)
    • MadDeliciousWaffle (Bed)
    • RMT-_-Mickey (Sockeye Salmon)
    • _MOHSIN_ (New Face)
    • queensarora (Sweetgrass Braid)
    • Kind (Melting Figure Sculpture)
    • Stephy91 (Pumpkin Gift Boxes)
    • Chaotic_Psycho_ChrisDragomir (Tower of Pumpkins)
    • Ariel (2x Homemade Shortbread)
    • iArchiekins (2x Homemade Shortbread)
    • GoddessRaliaRaven (Homemade Shortbread and Navajo Turtle)
    • xXangie_36Xx (Candles in Pine and Black Bear Retreat)

⚠️Unsure/Inactive Usernames for Sponsors:⚠️
    • _Gabi_
    • oOsmurfetteOo
    • III_F3mm3bot_III
    • Zackerias and Tiny

Diana4063 likes this.