Your Favorite Gifting Threads: A “Your Gifts to the forums community” PIMD Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Sep 20, 2019.

1. This is simple. Post links to your favorite gift threads that YOU created. Bonus points if you created a thread where you held a contest or giveaway and received no donations or outside contributions to gift others a prize or item of some sort in forums.

I’m trying to motivate/inspire myself to do another... but in the meantime...
    I’d like all of forums to see some of the positive gifting initiative taken by its community members all in one place. :)

Here are some of mine:

Power Couple Contest

Best Club President Contest

Best Live Shows Contest

Bentos Giveaway

30 Hypnocats Giveaway

30 More Hypnocats Giveaway

1:1 and Max Gifts Thread

Looking forward to seeing all of yours 🤙🏾

2. That time I gave away my full showcase........40mcs+ worth of items + some that couldn't even get no more n still can't 😶

Ovisly not my favrite but only thing I can remeber

Rizky likes this.
  3. I missed it noo

4. Post the link 🤙🏾

5. We all know idk how do that

6. You didn't even izist here yet

7. This one is my favorite. I wanted to gift people, but didn't want to make it complicated or give myself rules to adhere to or anything. I just randomly sent random gifts to anyone who posted. Sometimes I stalk them and figure out what misc items/furni might make them happy to receive. Still ongoing:
    Boop

8. I like dinos 😶😶

Victoria likes this.
  9. Go tell me your favorite dino in my boop thread ;)

10. I dig it. Thank you for your reply w/ link🤙🏾

Victoria likes this.
  11. I've done a bunch of giveaways (like 50+, but each of the giveaways were like 1 item), either through straight up lottery system or through a game (Hangman and iSpy). I've done two contests and two raffles as well.

12. I’m not a huge fan of the raffles personally, which is why I didn’t include that, but I support the authentic positive inclusive vibes in forums as I did from day 1. I did enjoy your hangman series. Can you link one of the iSpy ones... I may have missed that series.

13. Yeah, raffles aren't my forté either but I wanted to give it a shot at holding em. I'm very picky with what raffles I deem "valid." Some of them just seem super rigged or unfair.

iSpy was short-lived tbh, I only did two or three of them. I can't seem to find any of the threads rn, but basically the premise is I gave a specific showcase (usually mine) to look for the item in. Like, a blue item, an edible item, et cetera. I liked it but it took a lot more babysitting than Hangman did. I might do more, and you (or anyone else) is welcome to do some too!

14. You know me... I’m not big on piggy backing on others ideas, but I remember that series now. So thanks for the reminder and replying🙌🏾

Muschi likes this.
  15. Any that I've done have been pretty informal. I'll see if i can find any later

Also you've reminded me that i haven't done one in a while.

16. Here's one i enjoyed. Definitely wanna do one like this again soon.

How Much? Contest

17. I like it🤙🏾 Thanks for the reply and the link🙌🏾

RoseMilkTea likes this.