Boop

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Victoria, Aug 25, 2019.

1. O, hello.
    Post below for a surprise.
    Maybe I'll give you free tickets to an rp boxing match.
    Maybe
    I'll add you as a friend! 😯 The honor.
    Maybe I'll send you a gift.
    Idk. But you made it this far. You must be curious enough.
    So post. 🙃
    If you need a topic...
    Tell me what one of your favorite things is.

2. This is really boring but I've been loving the taste of water.

Lala-Land, Muschi and Victoria like this.
  3. I had nutella pizza for the first time the other day, and despite my initial fears... It wasn't that bad.

4. Scenic views over city landscapes while experiencing a decent buzz from the top of a highrise

Victoria likes this.
  5. Drinking tap water prevents cavities and build your immune system

I've learned from personal experience

6. 👀

Victoria likes this.
  7. Call me Curious George. I hope I get a gift.

Victoria likes this.
  8. Wait.. So it has to be tap water?

9. Well, tap water has trace amounts of fluoride which improves your dental health. Idk about the rest. I know that tap water where I am has awesome minerals in it that improve the taste.

10. I mean tap water isnt filtered, it's kind of like injecting yourself with small amounts of snake venom to build an immunity to it. Unlike bottled water where it's been filtered 3 or 4 times and theres no icky stuff in it. I havent had a flu shot since high school, and I haven't had the flu or any other illnesses since I started drinking it. The only thing it doesnt help with is allergies 😣

11. This just in: Contrary to my family's beliefs, tap water is actually healthier and the only thing they're doing boiling some drinking water all the time is just wasting time AND electricity money. 😤

Kefo and JoyBoy like this.
  12. Uh, this sounds amazing. Please, please tell me more 👀 oop, and I think I've got something for you ....

13. Tap water is great. I've tried tap water when away in Las Vegas once though and it tasted like shit.

Depends where you are.

14. Water tastes yummy 😋 boring, but accurate 😆
    No gifting back this time 😝 😆
    Ew tho, tap water. Yuck. 🙃 It's all... Sulfury.
    😭😻😻😻 I love this gif so much.

15. Oof 🙁 accept your gifts 🙁🙁

16. I mean if you think about it, does anything good for you actually taste good 🤔 It's a small price to pay to never have to go to the doctor's again lol.

17. Hehehe, the doctor. I don't go to doctors. I can't afford to tbh 😂 I only visit a doctor when I think I'm dying 😂😂
    I sometimes drink tap water 🙆🏻‍♀️ but only filtered. Our tap water really is terrible here.

18. I've drank tap water from Ohio, Texas, Cali, Nevada, and so many more, by this point in time I'm pretty confident I can drink the tap water in Flint 🤣

19. Quality of tap water depends on where you live. See: Flint, Michigan, which residents are still suffering of the side effects of severe, prolonged lead poisining.

Victoria likes this.