World Cup Rally [Live @ Thursday July 5th, 7 AM Pacific]

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2018.

1. We're rallying up all World Cup supporters! Watch this space for some exciting ways to win exclusive items!

24 hours before each of the last 8 games, you will get a phone call asking you to choose which team you're rooting for.

Once you've made your pick, you will be collecting that country's Pennant by completing Parties (all premium parties + POTD and PPOTD) as a show of support until the game begins. Right before the official game starts, the side which has rallied the most support (determined by the number of country specific Pennants collected in-game) will get a rad Team Mascot!

The first round aka the first phone call goes live on July 5th at 7 AM Pacific Time! Who's it going to be – Uruguay? Or France?

Team progression will be announced through hourly Campus Chat Announcement updates, so stay close and set your marks, folks!

Please find the official World Cup 2018 schedule here.

Muschi likes this.
  2. hopefully now people will stop complaining about you not doing anything for world cup ?

3. That is literally what I just said to [ATA]Wanda. Y'ALL AIN'T EVEN SEEN NOTHING YET

876528888906 and Muschi like this.
  4. marcie replied to me in forums guys

am i pimd famous yet

5. Niceee, but who to choose ??

6. Wut is world cup

7. sports thingy

8. that kid in the gif is the real life version of Dean from Harry Potter.

9. Can't we all agree to choose one country so everyone wins?

10. Omg who to choose ????

11. This post injured Neymar.

12. Yeah let's do that… gotta use free 50 speakers for the campaign lol

13. Oooo nice ?

14. OMG THANK YOUUU 

15. uruguay wins this game

16. Looking forward to this. Thank you ️

17. So cashers choose the winner. iight

18. I CHOOSE URUGUAY