World Cup Rally [Live @ Thursday July 5th, 7 AM Pacific]

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 5, 2018.

2. I want my reward for picking France!

3. Where's my reward?

4. You guys are too impatient.

5. I So need all the mascots tho.. 

6. Why cant the cats be giftable...... people will want to collect them...thanks ata?

7. Yeah now people can’t scam noobies for their cat items like everything else ? ata being inconsiderate to them peeps. “cAn I hAvE yOuR cAt FoR a PoRtA pOtTy?”

8. Noobs can say no...

9. What if we guess the team who will win & collect on that basis coz some team which r famous but can't win in rl & win here then what's the benefit of that ?

10. Honestly it's not based on real life result so it's not fair. Because people are just choosing what most chose and for instance now me who is Croatian and chose them. Might not get that mascot because most people picked Russia. And maybe I would love to have something like that in my showcase. And I might not because people here are for Russia. Either Croatia wins or not.

11. Dam some players never happy quite simple get a ALT choose Russia with one Croatia with the other that way don’t matter who wins you get the mascot 

12. I NEED A CROATIAN ONE, NOT RUSSIAN. That's the point. And I think most people would like their country too.

13. How about every single person choose the same team(s) that way we all be losers together 

14. This sucks really because now it's more about which country is more popular than the other it's not about the World Cup. And I'm pretty sure more than half people here don't know anything about the World Cup or football in general. Just choosing countries they like. For example I knew people would pick Russia over Croatia but I'm rooting for Croatia and I knew they were going to win the match because they are the better team. what I'm supposed to do? Choose Russia to get an item?! 

15. Agree and that is what happened