[Winners] Avatar/Pet Design contest

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -MoB-LustOverLove, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Congrats!!!! Really looking forward to this!!?

2. congrats and thank youu

3. Congratulations!!

4. Congrats!?

5. check your rewards box

6. Thank you @monsterchild I feel represented by this tall skinny long haired white boy

7. i was inspired by my idol, dylan rieder, a pro skateboarder who passed away on october 12, 2016 of complications from leukemia. thought this would be a nice way to remember him.

8. Congrats!!!! Looking forward to seeing these.

9. aww, that's an awesome inspiration!

the feminine counterpart is giving me lana del rey meets sandy dumbrowski from grease!

10. thanks! you should be getting lana vibes. i wasn't sure who to pair him with that worked with the theme... and then i remembered lana. she's a babe. i almost went with selena as inspiration, but didn't wanna come across too 90s. maybe next time.

11. Congratulations!!!! Everybody had awesome submissions. Congratulations to the winners! I love your designs

These contests mean a lot to me. Its always an oppurtunity to show off my talent and raise awareness. I can't wait for more oppurtunities :)

12. Same, I’m grateful I was one of the finalist and it was really hard voting for one because they were all amongst my favorite submissions. I just wish ATA did these types of design contests more often. I had so much fun participating! :D

13. I'm selling my mod crates  or pimd crates

14. use the existing thread for selling/trading sc items.

15. Are you a professional digital artist? Im just saying that guy design was SEXY. You are so talented. I aspire to get to that point someday.

16. Why bump? Tf