What to do when being harassed

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Cisza, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Yeah, the comments are deleted here now because I fetched a mod right quick but someone made a noob account to call her names and tell her to kill herself. That's the harassment part of the ordeal; not the PvP itself. So the focus of this thread should have been that end of it, or at least have included that from the get-go to provide more context. :/

I feel bad for OP because that part definitely sucks and no one should have to face that. But PvP isn't something to get frustrated over especially when you have something more serious that's happening.

-_Hope_- and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. 🤔oh I thought she was just being emo on my wall

3. I mean, yes she being a little emo (and passive aggressive, although understandably so), but there were some extremely vile comments directed at OP that needed to be deleted. They happened right between my "Bruh" post and her "this is just a little of what I have to go through" post.

4. 27 ppl sounds like they might know how to hit a fight button whereas op might not 🌚 but that remains to be seen

-_Hope_- likes this.
  5. Don't worry, she's my tut now. She will learn through osmosis or some shït

6. i wanna fight 27 people tho 🌚

-_Hope_- likes this.
  7. I feel like overall this was just a series of wrong choices and responses to pretty normal gameplay. She should’ve definitely went to a mod or support upon receiving those messages.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. Agreed. I contacted a mod and the mod was on top of it in moments. Granted, I have mod friends so I knew how to find someone that was online so I could guarantee a faster response.

If OP is still checking on this thread, I'll take this as an opportunity to direct them to my list of moderators as maybe it'll be useful to them in the future. It's also pinned in the Guide subforum if you need to find it again.

9. When it comes to tuts being hired I ask nicely out of respect but when it comes down to it I’ll sit there and fight back but this time was way worse then the last time I experienced this as for the loss count I mainly just keep my intel and strength low so I’m “too weak” to be attacked xD

10. You're gonna make me hit you soon. Read the room.

11. I think it’ll help if you start to come to terms with the idea that tutors are a thing that you can’t really ask people not to hire? At least if you expect them to listen to you.

There’s a few players who might respect that, but over time fewer players care if the previous pupil wants to keep their tut or not.

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu, Sansa and 2 others like this.
  12. You asking is you asking.

If you want to fight over it, don't be shocked when people fight back. You don't have any higher right to the tutor than them.

13. 🤦🏻‍♀️

14. Technically, you can't "own" a tutor, there will always be others who is going to hire them and there's even a market for it, which is why anyone can hire them. But if you really want to keep them, you can always choose to hire back. If you can't, like I said there's a tutor market, there are a lot of other tutors you can hire.