What kinda stuff do you say when talking to someone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I usually talk to people about the most random things like that potted plant at the corner of the room, why is it there??

winfredrick and explodo like this.
  2. If it's someone I've just met I usually ask them questions. Like "Are you going to school? What are you taking in school?" If they work I'll ask them about their job. Once you get someone talk about theirselves you might find some common interests to talk about.

3. I don't talk to new ppl here unless they talk to me, so I just answer questions or respond to what they say. If it's ppl I'm already friends with we talk about our lives

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Mmk. N how much questions is to much questions coz i get nervus about saying to much that kinda stuff incase it end up being like a interigashin or some shit

5. Just don’t talk about sex stuff and you’ll be fine

6. Hi. Hire my tutors. They're up & active.

That's 99% of my pms

7. Mmk. I think im doing good so far mostly with remember it i just forget sometimes

Muschi likes this.
  8. Yea sex stuff is weird lol like there usually has to already be a relationship, friendly or intimate, for that to be alright. Some people are pretty open about stuff and then you can sometimes bond over some weird sexual thing but that’s rare

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Most people like being asked questions because it shows you’re interested in getting to know them. Maybe just avoid questions about subjects that might make someone uncomfortable to talk about until you know them better

10. Idk how to know that on my own how do i can know it

11. I usually see how they respond to broader questions about their work or education and then try to narrow it down based on that.

It's useful to ask them to be positive like ask them about things they like not things they dislike.
    That way they're usually more comfortable.

Like if I ask them about school and they seem less energetic when they answer or seem bored I might try to avoid that and talk about work or their hobbies to find what they like to talk about.

You can also try to talk about stuff that interests you. Don't leave them trying to figure out what you like, and just give it to them.

12. Don't ask ppl questions you wouldn't want asked to you. If it seems like smthing you'd be upset by, don't.

Carrie, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. I don't really care what people ask me im not bothered people can say what they want

14. Then go make frens w similar ppl

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Some noninvasive / not inappropriate questions, ft. various PIMD-related ones:
    • What's your name?
    • How old are you?
    • When's your birthday?
    • What country are you from?
    • Do you have any pets?
      • If so, ask about pets.
      • (Name, Age, Type/Breed...)
    • What's your dream vacation?
    • What job do you do for a living?
    • What's your dream job?
    • Are you in school?
      • If so, what for?
    • What made you download PIMD?
    • What's your favorite thing about PIMD?
    • What's your least fav thing about PIMD?
    • What other games do you play?
    • Have you ever visited other countries?
      • If yes, what countries have you visited?
      • What countries do you want to visit?
    Best things: try to find something in common from these questions. If you both want to visit Japan, what made them want to visit Japan? What places in Japan do they think are most interesting?

If you both like playing other games, maybe there's a game you play in common that you could talk about. Fav characters, etc. Could also go for tv shows, movies, books, that sort of thing.

16. It didn't work

17. Stupid thread. Have a personality. Staged meticulous discourse is for the dry, weak and stupid. lol @ Muschi’s list. Moron

18. So right. We should all take advice on how to make friends from someone who calls everyone a moron. I’m sure @modkiller22 is rich with friends, and totally not sitting sad and alone in a basement somewhere.

Muschi likes this.
  19. I feel most people aren't worth talking to so I avoid conversations