What is everyone's different strategies?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mooshi, Nov 19, 2023.

1. I'm rather new to the actual game part of this game and I feel rather stuck. Can someone please help? 😭

2. From what I hear, the general strategy is to upgrade your dorm mates in odd tiers. T1 > T3 > T5, etcetera.

Also important, keep your tutor bonus maxed. The formula is: Your total combined stats x 15. (strength + intelligence)x15

That's how much you need to invest in hiring tutors to be maxed bonus for max cash.

That should be all you need to know.

3. Here are some guides that I think are necessities for beginners, in no particular order:

Additionally, I recommend reading through the Game FAQ (accessed on your home screen by pressing the cog ⚙️ icon in the upper left and then selecting 'Help').

This post has a link to other helpful threads and guides, but the ones that at least I consider to be essential are linked above.

4. At lower stats you can sell your stat items for chibis/bentos because you don't really need them till you're at higher stats where farming might be more common. Use your bentos/chibis to get yourself into cat/dog clubs, particularly during X2 X3 X5 cash promos (Black Friday starts in a few days, big cash bonus ahead) you can also sell your bentos for DVP because at lower levels the cash makes a big difference.

Don't focus on stat items or furniture till later in the game.

CottonMatters and Frieren like this.
  5. Don’t sell your stats period until you have decided if you want to farm or fairy.

6. Thank you so much! I really appreciate

Muschi likes this.
  7. Follow the standard playbook for a while. Upgrading, building tb, collecting items, making friends and networking, visiting many clubs.
    Then
    Set your win conditions and goals.

8. Best strategy? Just uninstall. 🌚

Kidding. Pretty much what everyone else has said.

9. I second this.

DaddyDilemma and Aoi_keiko like this.
  10. what does this mean exactly bc i been already using my stats as a means off currency when i don’t have chibis or bentos 🥹

11. It means if you wanna hit players or hit parties. Sellings stats is detrimental if you want to hit players.

However, you may not want to hit players, but that doesn't mean players won't hit you, and misc stats are very important to have to help you defend against hits.

BloodyKisses, Seriously and Muschi like this.
  12. Buying accounts for real money against tou. And just stupid tbh. A waste of money

BloodyKisses and Muschi like this.
  13. Agree but what does that have to do with this thread?

14. The 'im new to the game' sentence and the close to a 6yr award on the acc just didnt match up. If they actul just started from the start the tutorial would of showed them all the things already that they are asking about

Muschi likes this.
  15. Good catch! I'd like to think it's someone that made an account, abandoned it before totally learning the game, and then eventually returned so they're still "new" even if the account is older. The battle stats are still quite low, for example.

16. Someone who is new to the game doesnt average 20k - 30k drops per hunt

17. Looks like that was only the BF hunt.

18. Theres quite a few from what i saw