[WAR] Operation Orange: The Great Campus War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In case if @noob is actually a boy :lol:

2. I want to join

3. HEY ATA! WTF I DID YOUR WAR AND I GET NOTHING ? WTF NOT EVEN PARTICIPATION MONEY FOR THE WAR. 
    NOT EVEN THAT LITTLE NERF GUN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.. WTF ATA!!!!!

4. Chill, your guns are in your showcase beside beach crabss. And some people having the same issue.

5. If you don't win you don't get participation money.

6. The timezone sucks :cry: :(

7. ?Defo enough time thanks Ata.Be nice to be able to purchase in store too though people do have lives.

8. We Need War To Get The Avatar And Tje Avatar Is Rare What The Its Not Easy Can U Do Easy As Much As U Can Ata Thanks

9. ATA MY TEAM DID NOT EVEN GET A SINGLE AVA BUT WE WON WE ONLY GOT THE DART GUNS WHATS UP WITH THAT MHHHH??

10. ^it says "RARE DROP"

:roll:

11. Is it even possible to get 100,000 darts by the end of the year?

12. There's 17 Sundays left in the year and people are already well over 1k, it's very possible and easy to get the 100k.

13. Actually of there are 17 Sundays left and people got a little over 1k, that means that by the end people will end with 17-20k

14. Yah new Avatars 

15. Is it me or the female ava looks like Vi?

16. I had fun won one lost one but i need that avatar please

17. I won both and still no avatar! maybe next time i really want that female avabar! so who reads these see this please consider hard work pimders that stiil live in world and have jobs and upgrade when posible

18. I'm only after the fun of war so only thing I see about 17 more Sundays in the years means 34 more potential wars for me to try to get to do lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.