Upgrading

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BEARCRUMBS, Dec 28, 2019.

1. How do I go about upgrading?

Right now, I have some T6 and T7 roommates, and one T8. Should I level up the T6s and T7s or what?

Please help me with this. I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade at these higher levels and how to get higher stats in MCS.

Thanks!

2. I’m pretty sure you need to pic one tier of dorm mates and stick with it

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  3. Also need to decide what kinda build you want: Strength, intelligence, or even

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  4. this might not seem helpful but what i do is u get all of my dormmates to the same tier and then change to the next tier one by one. rn i have all T7 dormmates and only 2 t6 dormmates that will be t7 soon. you could do that and work ur way from their that way u won't have to spend alot of money on t8 tiers.

but some people actually stick with one tier and just ug them to 3 stars and then go to the next tier cause it'll cost less. my friend has a 3 star t6 dormmates and if she ug to t7 it'll only cost about 6b for each dormmate

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  5. This is what I do. I stick with one tier and change them out. I don’t upgrade my people though. Not yet

Beowulf, Bambi_ and BEARCRUMBS like this.
  6. Quite honestly there is no set way to upgrade.

like a few people have mentioned, picking which build you prefer is most important.

Check out this guide, it should help you figure out which direction to go.

7. yea same i wait until all my dormmates are the same tier and then i ug them to the next star

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  8. why do we ug odds❓are we missing even tiers stats❓

9. Its a waste of moneybto do every single one. Odds give more stat boost per upgrade. Keep them level 1 till you have all dorms filled with top tier