[Update] New Features

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Still waiting for gifting quantity !!!

2. Thanks for improving gifting system.. it helps a lot.. But it took u 5 years to think of that ??

3. Why hypnocat cant trade??

4. If I click "gift" at someone's profile I can read always 2.6k at DNs  I don't have that much lol but would take them anyway if I could ?
    Think this is at everyone's gifting section

5. You lost me at t7.

6. Gotta give credit where it's due! Great job with the new update? Loving the trading update and gifting looks pretty good as well?

7. Hope we can trade DNS too? Pls

8. Ata always touches what does not need to be fixed, and leaves out everything that actually DOES need fixing.?

9. I play on an Amazon Fire tablet, as there is no update yet for us, I do not have the "open DAT box" option. I own a furniture box and key and am unable to utilize it. Also before the update I could see all of my Avatars and change them, now once again they have disappeared from my items/showcase...
    You really shouldn't launch an update until it is available to all players on all formats, it isn't fair. Too many errors in your code, I'd rather you take your time and launch error-free scripting than subject us to inferior game code. Rushing such a significant update wasn't a good idea, maybe it should have been done on a rolling basis, gradually adding the new features one after the other rather than all at once. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

10. Its kind of sad when I send feedback about receiving a duplicate spring poster and then it disappeared from my inventory and the response I get is that its impossible to receive a duplicate item because the game doesn't give duplicates. Maybe devs should be updating the game before answering feedbacks lmao

11. You can get duplicates. Check out our furniture update post which covers this.

12. Read me slowly Grant lol I know I can receive duplicates, your feedback person however, is clueless on the matter. Lol smh

13. Sorry about that. Just chatted with the member who answered that ticket so it won't happen again.

14. My store is messed up....can't find boxes to trade.....need help on this....I'm using an iPad...

15. iPad Store is buggered. Our apologies! Please keep an eye on the App Store for the next update which will fix all of the store issues and bring prosperity to your life.

16. The new update has buggered the clubs. Its pretty much impossible to join a new club as it crashes when you go to view it. I guess the new patches n stuff is bugging it out

17. Ever since I updated the game keeps booting me out when I am about to receive coins towards a spin or right after I actually spin screwing me out of rewards :( is this a problem everyone is having? I haven't checked the thread so sorry if I am repeating but it kicks me off alot now and is really frustrating

18. Same, i keep getting kicked off the app as well. Its driving me insane 

19. Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated especially making it easier than before to do bulk gifting. Would still love to be able to select multiple items or multiples of the same item to gift instead of gifting one by one. Also would love to have the chat trade function to include a gift store section to enable easier gifting. Thanks again.

20. I'm still waiting to find out when we can expect ALL furniture to be giftable? You made old walls and floors, so what's the hold up on beds, desks, rugs etc etc?