[UPDATE] Chat and Gift Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Gosh. I meant to quote the " we should be gifting avis " post 

2. are yall ever going to support split screen

3. Updated already. The new update have error in showing other player gifts amount 

4. yes pls

5. Why ADD @ on chats when the tagged person wont even get notified that s/hes been tagged or mentioned. Useless!

Why add orange gift symbols on items that are giftable when it's already showing on the gift items whenever we send gifts. Useless!

And lastly WHY YOU MESSED WITH TE FRIENDSLIST! NOW IT'S SO HARD TO FIND A SPECIFIC FRIEND SMH!!

Yet another useless update. Goodjob apes

6. People may not know that a specific item is regiftable, especially for trading, geez :?

7. Grid system for avatars and gift amount selection please

8. Y can't we see how many num of gifts other person have y does it show "%@"

9. Wow dis is one soo cool waiting for dis 

10. YES. This is a fail!

11. Friends list is terrible. Can't tell who is online anymore without scrolling through all the names. I liked when the green lights were all grouped together up top.

12. yes please make the list ascending alphabetically back with the green ones on top again

14. yea unless the person mentioned is notified the feature is useless. or at least I thought the @(name) will be a link to those whoever mentioned

15. yea lol iOS users are very much at disadvantage for this game. the only advantage for us is to see the party log :D

16. How do i post a thread in forum ?

17. The new gifts order ( most recent gifts on the top ) makes me way more complicated to send as its right in the middle...
    Pls do take it in consideration for next update

18. Whenever I try to view the amount of an item that someone has, it says "owned: %@." Is that normal? ?

19. Same for me

20. AND MY FRIENDS LIST. It's not longer in alphabetical order. This update will be the death of me. Not updating it on my tablet. Nope. NOPE.