[UPDATE] Chat and Gift Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 14, 2016.

1. yes it happens to iOS users and no it's not supposed to be normal

2. Same

3. Go back to the original update with the friends list rather see who's on then who I added last!

4. I like the old format for the gifts cuz you could tell how many items they have now it is a guessing game

5. Why just apple? I am droid and bcuz your lame update, now I can't tell how many is needed to max.

I agree a light for tut chat would be great. Out CC shows up in red so why not make tc in blue or green. This way we can keep up with tuts who need help or friends in tc.

If you are going to toy around with gift changes for the love of god please put in amounts we can give. Say like 1,5, and 10. Players have asked for this time and time again.

As for the gifts... Why not move the locker/regiftables to the bottom. You also have sections so in the middle put basic gifts. Top have another section just for new hunt gifts. Seeing as that is the most gifted with each new hunt.

6. I want this update

7. If someone uses the @ thing on a name with a bypass, Does that count as a bypass?

8. I know get twice of things when it comes to friends.. so if I get a request from one person, it pops up twice, and for my friends, they pop up twice on the list of friends

9. some people like publicity :lol:
    besides, i also like reading conversations in wc (especially when people are fighting over something)

10. Friend list goes in and out of random order daily just now it's showing one friend..when I usually have like 200?? ?

11. So who is the person responsible for this awesome new feature so called improvement of the game?

I'd like to use words right now that the filter would catch but let's try to do this in a civil way....

Gifts... Yes they are there some are nice some are just meh and some completely unnecessary but that's a different page.

You improved the gift sending process? Are you sure? Could you please explain to me how?  Cause I don't see it (maybe I gotta clean my glasses ... Wait ... Nope still don't see it)

Before when new gifts came out with a ridiculous amount of max we or at leas iOS users, sorry don't know about droid, could just scroll all the way down and there they were. Was not convenient but well it was in my opinion better than what the new improvement got us.

Now what do I have to do? I gotta go through all my showcase registrable stuff some of which I like and some of which are really just useless hunt leftovers to stop at the right time to be in the middle of the whole shannanigans to send a new gift.
    How is that an improvement? Try doing that 50 times or sometimes with some gifts even more. I think a nut could have done a better job with that.

I'm not asking for mass gifting even tho that would be nice with the amount you sometimes choose to max your gifts as. I just ask to either put the new shannanigans either ALL the way on the top or just put it back where it was before ALL the way on the bottom.

That might be considered a real improvement.

️

12. What to do?... My pimd shows "%@" in place of the number of items owned of other players?...

13. Just tap the "view more" button on the showcase to see the number

14. That's lit ?

15. ? and now my list is showing people twice..