LIMITED-TIME CONTENT UPDATE: ๐Ÿฎ Dairy Daze ๐Ÿฎ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 1, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Howdy PIMD!๐Ÿค 
    Have you ever wanted to raise cows on a farm? Or even . . . BE A COW!?!?

๐Ÿฅณ WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! ๐Ÿฅณ
    Grab a bucket and get to milking!

The only way to get the cows to come home, is to fill your bucket and learn to speak Cow.
    Hmmm. . . . I wonder if filling Milk Buckets and learning the linguistics of cows will help me understand folks in Campus?๐Ÿค”

UPDATE REGARDING MILK BUCKETS:
    It looks like the April Fools Milk Story was a bit MOO-re challenging than intended and not all parties were dropping as much MILK as we expected!

We have BEEFed up the amount of Milk that dropped from parties as of Thursday April 4th and are re-running the rewards from parties over the past few days to get folks any extra Milk they may have missed out on.

You may have noticed that you are seeing notifications from older parties giving out rewards this week, this is because we are rerunning those party rewards and it is expected.

Rerunning all the party rewards will take a while to finish, and we know the Milk Story is already over. So once we finish re-running all the party rewards next week, we will check to see who has over 50 Milk Buckets and make sure they get the reward for it!

We hope you had a MOOnificent time with us this April fools and appreciate your patience while we get this fixed!

[​IMG]
    Introducing Cowney, your guide!

You better be MOO-tivated if you expect to finish up your orders before Dairy Daze shuts down for good on April 2nd 2024 at reset!

For those that can't get enough of the good stuff and finish the initial stories in time, you've got until April 5th at reset to keep on milking for additional rewards!

[​IMG]
    Where are all the cows at? Better fill that bucket fast!

#1 ATA-Will, Apr 1, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  2. Moo

Lydia, arik, Witchee and 2 others like this.
  3. COWS!!! OH MY GOD ATA

4. Yass cow avi!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โคโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

5. Cute Cows are adorbs

SystemOfADownRae and Coffee like this.
  6. moooooo

Coffee likes this.
  7. WILL IM CRYING MY COW POST WORKED LMFAOOOO THANK U SO MUCH IM GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT

8. yay cows ๐Ÿ„

Coffee likes this.
  9. MOOOO

Coffee likes this.
  10. iโ€™m genuinely in disbelief rn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank you so much for a mini cow event

Perdita and Lumi like this.
  11. moooo

Coffee likes this.
  12. Moooo

Coffee likes this.
  13. Can someone explain to me how this works ๐Ÿ˜‚ how many times do we have to milk this cow I've hit 10 party actions 3 times already ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brenley5 likes this.
  14. The burger is mooing at me

15. Moo

16. This is great. Next we need pigs and sheep

17. They making fun cz cash cow lmaoo can we be wolves or bear ty

Erebus-Fallen-Adonis likes this.
  18. This is so cool! Love cows.

Witchee and Coffee like this.
  19. Mooooooooo

Coffee likes this.
  20. Surprised the cow isnโ€™t wearing lingerie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

Psyche, Queen_Kay, ATA-Beans and 15 others like this.