LIMITED-TIME CONTENT UPDATE: ๐Ÿฎ Dairy Daze ๐Ÿฎ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 1, 2024.

1. This event broke campus and pub room ๐Ÿ˜” too many moos

Kay_The_Fae, Coffee and eileen like this.
  2. Will there be more furni? Or just what they have in Mollys and what we get from the quests?? I hope yall are giving a full dorm ๐Ÿฅฒ

3. Worse... she's completely nude.

4. Moooo

Coffee likes this.
  5. god i love this so much ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿฎ

Coffee likes this.
  6. Why are chats dead ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lite likes this.
  7. Is there more than just a bed? Has anyone completed past the 50 pails? Wondering if I should start booking flashes.

8. Moooo๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

Coffee likes this.
  9. I look forward to April Fools here every year and yall knocked it out of the ranch with this one! ๐Ÿฎ

The chats, side quests, and rewards are all amazing! I would love to see more events done in a similar fashion for notable days throughout the year ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’œ

10. I'm dead ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

11. How do yall like it? Itโ€™s so annoying๐Ÿ˜ญLike can we leave the pub chat out of this, nobody can promote anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ

12. And do we know how long it lasts๐Ÿ˜ญ

13. It always only lasts till change over the next day (so 24 hours) plus if you do the side quest you can turn off the text change for yourself and talk like normal. This happens every April fools. Its once a year and I personally look forward to what they come up with

14. anyone wanna write down some changed words or something haha, i like this event ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

15. Kinda new here, so how do we get the cow avi?

16. It makes pub actually entertaining for once. The promos can wait 24 hrs tbh, and the side quest is fairly easy to complete to bypass the 'censors' anyway

17. Ivy000, Dolcezza and SavageDarkAngel like this.
  18. I have some changed words on my wall if anyone want to check out๐Ÿ„

MayaTheHopeful and bie_trice like this.
  19. pretty new to pimd- can someone explain how to get more full milk pails? story says to collect milking times, so does that mean that one eventually turns into the other?? pls help a girl out, this app has its own language ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’—