Upcoming PIMD Revamp (iOS)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 28, 2015.

1. :lol: :lol:

2. Childish.

3. Yay

4. I feel like this is going to make the friends tab even slower ?

5. I liked the black background on chats, it made it so much easier to look at while chatting with my friends at my home club. I miss the more neutral colors too. This bright stuff hurts my eyes .

I feel like the annoying bugs won't be fixed. I haven't been able to copy/paste from pm's for almost a year now on my iPad, even though support said you were working on it months ago. Makes it very inconvenient when we are sharing club banners or other things. We really need a mass gifting option, especially with how many gifts it takes to max people now. And that page loads soooo slowly for those of us who have a lot of showcase items. Also in war, the roster had trouble loading for multiple players and attacking from the roster was really slow. It was faster to attack from their profile, but that's very inconvenient. Support suggested problems with my internet connection. My internet connection is just fine (I have actually switched service providers and it made no difference. It also doesn't work better from 4g versus wifi) and other apps run much more smoothly.

Part of how older players got so addicted to this game and were willing to spend money on it was that we could play it for hours at a time, and talk a lot, and make friends. This new format is hard to look at. Also the way parties are now, it encourages people to just sign on, unload, and leave. So people don't come into chat and make friends anymore. I guess that's what ATA wants though, people who play for a short time and maybe buy a cat or two and a nice avatar, and then quit. Not people who stay signed on for hours or really get into this game.

6. Where's the "send money" update ?

7. Thanks,but you are?...

8. I like it. Can't wait til Android

9. Still don't think I'll update the app...but idk yet

10. Please do the new updates to Android users too ??

11. This has become an unexpected turn of event...

12. I wonder if mods can lock this page seeing as how page 8 is filled up with so much.... Vulgar and Hostility...

13. Omg this game is turning into a freak show

14. Why don't they have thus for all phones especially the avi thing...not fair

15. Finally Mass Unfriend!

16. Again for iOS first and still no mass gift so sad

17. Any news when this update comes @ Pimd

18. How abt we can transfer money to other person bank account rather then wasting time on long dvs!! For trading etc…

19. @Pimd

? you still lag in ios gift spamming

 our poor fingers can only handle so much

 Tox 