Upcoming Feature - Club Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Vp.. Executive.. Blah blah blah

2. iIli18II01ll14II10ll01II14liIl

word of wisdom

according to him, wherever you see N/A at price, put at least 50 ECS there

#causeATAisGreedy #greedHasnoLimit #goingtodowntothegutter #notUserFriendliness #donotcareaboutPlayers #gonnaruingameExperience #willForce2buyMoreEcs #gonnaIncreaseHaters #shameonAta #shameOnsuppoerters #goGreen #useGreenEnergy #giveUsNewParty #giveBackSuperPros #give50XonCC #giveSomegoodava

3. Executives still can't kick. What a crock of 

4. Works for me. I'm too nice to kick people, I don't have a backbone.

5. When this club role start

6. Please any one more explain me ..will owner pay

7. We don't want it. Keep it.

8. Okay I'm like at the edge of my seat waiting for the club roles update today

9. but what about those with ranks & them wanting to merc? will this mean that when they return, they have to buy the rank all over again? ?

10. ? great update now. Can't read pm msg as won't show me msg from sender

11. I don't see the automatic VP slot

12. Thx to whoever bump this thread, i really need read this joke

13. dont worry. they did this in kaw. sucks after a while

14. WOW HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET? Everyone you accept is automatically added as a full member! And you have to lower their rank to guest! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE! When you invite people to your house and accept them into your HOME you invite them as a GUEST!! YOU DON'T INVITE People INTO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE THEM AUTOMATICALLY FULL FAMILY MEMBERS, THEY ARE A GUEST UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO MARRY INTO YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE THEM FAMILY MEMBERS OR YOU ACCEPT THEM AS HAVING BECOME CLOSE TO YOU TO CONSIDER THEM FAMILY. IT'S THE SAME IN ANY CLUB YOU JOIN. WHEN YOU JOIN A CLUB, YOU FILL OUT AN APPLICATION THAT GETS REVIEWED AND YOU GO TO THE CLUB AS A GUEST UNTIL THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED. WOW ATA PULL YOUR HEAD OUT! ALL INCOMING NEW APPLICANTS TO A CLUB SHOULDN'T BE FULL MEMBERS BUT GUESTS! GUESTS SHOULD BE THE FIRST LEVEL INTO A CLUB!!!!!

15. Max member club still 100?

16. Bump. Still a very needed thread to tell what each role does.

17. You're seriously complaining about that?? Lol

18. Why executive can't kick.. This is really troublesome