Trading Avis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by L, Mar 29, 2019.

1. I know everyone is tired of seeing this but mine is a little different, well i dont care if they do or dont make them tradable but i think if they do, im sure ATA will make it so they can make money off of it. So here is what i came up with, they should have it were you can buy an avi trading ticket of some sort $10 for non LB avis(both parties must purchase one) $15 for if a someone is trading normal hunt avis for LB avis(2 avis max, both parties must purchase tickets) and $20 for trading LB avis(both parties must buy ticket again) i doubt theyll bring avi trading into the game but if they do im sure itll be something like i attempted to explain above, now no more avi trading threads bye.

2. No support

3. There was once an idea sortaaaa similar to this that was pretty decent supported but as always with trading Avis. No.

4. shut the fuck up. no support.

5. No support for this either

6. Like i said i could care less about it, im just saying if they did bring it into the game theyd find a way to make a profit off of it.

7. Stay pressed noop.

8. o who’s pressed? i just like to swear ;)

9. Youre too tiny to swear

10. Ye of course, only sensible option they’d have but alas they will never

11. Wish they would.. but not this way ?

13. No support

14. $20 would be way too underpriced for anything like this to happen. No support what so ever. Most avatars are earned through hard work.

15. Jesus Christ I’ve been inactive for how many months and this dead best idea is still being posted 

16. Hey Guys! Got a brand new innovative idea:

Trading Avis! We could do it this way [one of the three generic ways it’s been said it could be done]

Let me know what you think, but if you disagree with me, I’ll get upset.

Can we give it a rest. Can we please give it a rest?

17. $20 to trade for a LB avi when players literally spend $100s to obtain them.. ?