Toga! Toga! Toga!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 18, 2017.

1. This is my beef. Wth, ATA. Where that poster at?? XD Interesting new box system. I actually fell for it and bought keys only to get the collection items. Three times.

2. So, I've read through the first handful of pages of this thread, but I'm still confused as to how to open these new hunt boxes.
    Is it essential to buy the 10 EC key in order to open, or no?
    If not, then how are they opened? I haven't been able to figure it out, so would appreciate input.

3. About blooming time we got a break PIMD ?

4. Lite boxes can be opened with 1000 cash, no key needed. Fret boxes on the other hand, can only be opened with the 10 EC key.

5. If we were to open a box after the hunt, would we still get the hunt items e.g the cups, or no? sorry if someone has already asked this 

6. Nope. The cups will be replaced with a DN.

7. Welp, that's a bummer...

8. how is that a bummer LOL the hunt will already be over why would you want drops

9. Changing the game eh?
    But It still a R-I-P off
    Ummmmmm(︶^︶)mmmmmmU

10. I personally don't understand why there are so many complainers. ATA doesn't force anyone to buy anything? I myself actually kind of enjoyed this hunt because to me it seemed a little more fair? Some hunts people struggled to get boxes to even drop at all, now at least they are trying to make sure everyone gets two every day vs them potentially struggling to get even one a day lol PLUS extra boxes for the $ spenders. Which if you think about it, isn't that pretty much how its always been? Two boxes a day then you have to buy keys with EC to open extra boxes? Plus the fact that you can still open them after hunt is over? I mean I see the pros and the cons, but honestly, they aren't making anyone spend money. Some are just never happy ? Also, it does take a lot to put these hunts together what with the making the furniture, stat items, avatars etc. Geez, yall learn to show a little more appreciation instead of always whining. No matter what ATA tries to do, some still cry. If you seriously don't like the way ATA does things, why don't you just delete the game.? No offense to anyone, Just a bit ridiculous how some act when there's a pretty easy solution if you dont like the game. ?

11. same.. same ???

13. tru. it's their money. their choice blah blah blah :roll:

14. I love the Avis and this hunt is ok. Not that much fun but it's ok I just don't get why we have to use 10ecs just to buy a box it's kinda dumb y don't u have both boxs the same

15. Lol @ the people complaining about people complaining. There will be feedback regardless of what the hunt / update is, shut up & let the Apes have their feedback from their players.
    & just because someone doesn't like the way the new set-up for the boxes are doesn't make them a complainer.

I didn't understand the new set-up at first because it was different from the norm, but honestly, its exactly the same as before, just slightly enhanced.
    The Apes guarantee 2 boxes for you each day if you finish JD's quests ( Complete a Party ). Thats the way I see it. ?

16. Allllllllrighty then

17. This event actually upsets me as I cannot afford ec... It looks like its just going to be a waste of my time even bothering

18. Hi! how much this old furni worth rn? i got the full dorm well except (Lamp, floor and wall). i need help on pricing! o have it lvled and i dont have any idea HOW MUCH IT SHOULD BE RN? Pls tysm.

19. I’d recommend this thread, you’ll be more likely to find and answer there ☺️

Muschi likes this.