Toga! Toga! Toga!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 18, 2017.

1. That's indeed weird! I made a small change though, can you try again now and check if it's still greyed out?

If it still is, please try completely reinstalling the app (make sure you remember your ATA ID password!)

2. Bad timing naman ng hunt nato. Kung kelan nasa bakasyon ako. wahhhhhhh.

3. When are the side stories coming out??

4. I opened the fret box and I received nothing. It just went back to home.

5. I don't even have an option to open the lite boxes. Glitch?

6. I don't have the ability to open the lite boxes. Glitch?

7. I need answers 

8. I'm new and don't have what you all talk about lol,so what do I do

9. Like the change but wish we could purchase EC with game cash

10. Were complaining because you ONLY GET THE LIFE FROM STUPID STORY MISSION NOT FROM PARTY anyway and the candle idea just stop ata your greedy self made a bad hunt in only doing because i want the avi i opened so many of you dum ec boxes and still never gotten one so hmmmmmmm........

Ps......

It's Time to stop

11. the life???? i legit dont know what you're complaining about, ava drops from boxes have always been rare. until you spend 11k on boxes to get a specific av and still dont get it, i dont wanna hear it :roll:

12. Still don't understand why we are complaining but whatever as long as ata making money right their greediness is more important then a decent hunt right
    Back to back story hunt a 24hr break oh my why not 2 or 3 oh that's right they wouldn't be making money because that's so important to them then actual breaks or hunts that are good

13. Awesome... But how to get the gladiator one

14. okay 1. punctuation is your friend, and 2. "dont understand why we're complaining" says .... the person who's complaining...? idgi. i dont think the lack of time between stories/hunts is due to profit, but because of the sheer number of noobs who whine and complain if there isn't a hunt available. seriously, do you remember what WC was like 5 hours after a hunt ended? 24 hours? 2 days? they went insane. personally, i think back to back hunts are terrible and i would love a month's break from em. but to dismiss every single decision they make as "greedy" is idiotic at best when clearly there are a lot of factors at play.

15. 1 . Don't give a f about stupid grammar on a damn phone app 2. You still don't understand yes it because their greedy money is all they want but like I said ITS WHATEVER go spend $1000 on this game for one hunt then come talk but til bye x thx

16. 1. clearly.

2. i mean, yea, i HAVE spent $1k on one hunt, so...? that doesn't mean im gonna whine in forums about it. if you dont care at all like you claim, stop talking :roll: y'all so contradictory

17. Make something for us to easily earn ECs please.. then this game will be perfect 

18. Why there is no poster for this hunt?. I want to complete it?

19. that would kind of defeat the purpose kid

20. You guys wasting 11k 1k. Whatever kind of money in a game is idiotic, you know what you can do with that kind of money? Finish colleg, travel the world, donate it to people in need, insted of wasting it in a game.