NEW FEATURE Timer Boxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2018.

2. Buying 999 for 1 bento each

3. Labyrith boxes are already rare please give us cats kinis and exspecally keys for the people who cannot afford to buy them. I like the idea but whats the point in giving us if there arnt good stuff in them.

4. In a free item box there isn’t enough good free items for you?

5. I appreciate the LITE timer boxes :D

6. Plz give ATA cat I really need

7. WHERE WILL WE GET LABYRINTH BOXES....ALL I GET IS TIMER BOXES AND REPEATEDLY GETTING SAME STUFF..HOW TO GET LABYRINTH BOXES????

8. The boxes drop randomly from parties 

9. These boxes are pointless if u cannot trade or gift the items inside of them. Not everyone is going to use that kind of furniture...

10. Then don't open them

11. Yeah.

Don’t like it, don’t open it. I’ve seen numerous people quite happy with the furnishings they get.

12. It’d be nice if there was a way to get rid of the boxes you don’t want, I know heaps of people who’d rather not have the puzzle boxes at all

13. They’re a part of the game and have gotten a pretty positive reaction.

You can only get a maximum of 3 of each box I believe.

So if you want no part, wait until your boxes are maxed and just don’t open them. Simple.

It’s an update - deal with it.

14. Good idea till I found out that you wait all those hours to get the same items over and over again.sucks really 

15. I don’t like the furniture in them = nobody cares for these boxes, nobody will use them

They’re not tradable, so they’re useless = I haven’t won a cat I hate them

Nobody is gonna upgrade this stuff = I won’t use these items personally

Y’all twisted logic

16. Are the boxes gunna change?

17. I like the boxes, they are cute

18. Will we ever be able to trade or gift these items?

19. Will there be different furniture items? I love the idea so tysm but I have up 10 of same item (multiple items) I think it's a wonderful idea, not complaining just asking. 

20. Thr furni they give out is very low kcs, so by getting 10 of the same thing, there is no ossie recycling, then upgradibg them to he stronger.

I personally think its a great idea- tysm