NEW FEATURE Timer Boxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2018.

1. I have a Amazon Kindle too. Fire 7 generation. I sent in a help ticket and apparently, they said the update is not for Amazon Devices at this time and to play on Android or IOS to enjoy the latest update. Tbh, if you want and are able to, just get the apk.

2. WTH I don't have those timer Boxes *wtf mode* I just had one (lite puzzle boxes got directly one with 8hrs timer) that too was delayed than other members. Sometimes ATA makes me feel I should just drop this account and start as a noob... I have noticed noob players get more stuff, Avatars, DN'S cats and Kinis then this fcoking account I have which I have been slogging my ãss on.. Never received cat other than being bought.. Furniture been lucky because of my Caring and helpful friends and pup.. do noobs spend more than me.. or am I just randomly unlucky and not so favourite of your players... For the love of this game I have been tolerant... I need some answers ATA !!!!

3. Hi,after opening the three wooden boxes mission my molly disappeared. Will it reappear later so i cn get more boxes or thats the end after u complete tjst

4. The wheel is aimed more towards giving lower stat users the better items yes, still with that said, it’s all based on chance.

the quests for opening boxes is reoccurring you will get more

5. Unfortunately its untradeble/ungfitable so furnitures are just sitting on my storage :(

6. After opening the three Wooden Puzzle Box, there's no side story like for bext instructions. So that means we can still open timer boxes even without Molly asking open this, open that?

7. How long are u having this ???

8. Just recycle them

9. Yes.

10. Won't be able to use them too its diff from normal furni

11. So I got a question when I open the wooden boxes I can only see a few pieces of the furniture is that all I get in them boxes? Or is all the furniture in them?

12. Just as with any box, what you see in them is the possible items you can receive!

13. So basically I can’t even collect the full dorm .-. Bogus

14. I scrolled through and didn't see anything about this I think..Can the special components be used on normal furniture? If not what's the use in giving non-new players the starter boxes?

15. Only the timer box furniture, timer furniture for non new players is just something nice to have ?‍♂️

16. The puzzle box furniture recycles for pieces that you can only use to upgrade other puzzle box furniture. Can't use it to upgrade any other furniture. Lamest add on yet. The furniture is ugly too. Only thing useful is the ten hour box for the pieces and rare items.

17. Free is free
    Don’t like, don’t use

People complain they want easier ways to get furni, ata creates a way and people still complain.

18. Thank.u so much you have eyes and ears for all.of your valuable players wanting some free stuff!! Nice game. Alive game. A good pimd now and its more fun in the pimd not only in philippines??

19. Thank.u so much you have eyes and ears for all.of your valuable players wanting some free stuff!! Nice game. Alive game. A good pimd now and its more fun in the pimd not only in philippines??

20. Another update... Another MB   