Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. yo pimd wat avatars did u have in mind?

2. Holiday crush ?

3. Or better yet what are your thoughts about this?

4. Christmas avis. I want the Christmas guy.

5. ?I don't like this idea, they've brought back all of the old avatars now as promos in different waves. And the Christmas ones were special, that pug hunt was challenging, those should stay a special award. It makes participating in the hunts pretty pointless if people can just buy the stuff in the stores afterwards.

6. But we can get ours free from hunts also. Which most ppl dont

7. Mainly ppl who cant complete the goal

8. Anyway, I agree with not bringing back the christmas guy or it would lose value but instead come up with something similar in stats  even if it had to be a new hunt but something more like the pugs or halloween candy hunt! The pokeyhunt was pretty awful 

9. Damn it don't listen to these greedy old players bring those Christmas avis back?

10. Those old ppl aren't greedy. they earned the avis from a hard hunt. I couldn't even complete the hunt myself

11. I wanna buy the Super Gokoo avatar 

12. I just want an avi with 50 or higher stats all fight for war js..

13. super basketball players ava haha

14. Christmas Avi pleaseeeeeee

15. Christmas guy wasnt special or they would of kept him a hunt only reward. He was in shop for limited time already reduced his rareness, plus they making a hunt with a girl version soon… now it will be a bunch of guys running around with a 40% strength girl avi do u really want that? Might as well make them for sell.

16. Was it 89ec or 98ec each for the holiday avatars..?

17. Omg christmas avi please. Didn't have the chance to get it :cry:

18. 40/10 stat avi

19. im the real avi

20. I think focusing on new avatars is better than bringing back old ones